• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Okay. The Bible SUCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OxAO

Mishkam:

I don't believe in the tooth fairy. (at least,not anymore) But, if I ever met a tooth fairy believer, I wouldn't be threatened by it. Nor would I be bothered if a community of tooth fairy believers got together and formed a tooth fairy temple.

The reason it doesn't bother me, is because I secure in my belief in the nonexistence of the tooth fairy. It is hatred of God that spurs the actions of so called atheists, not disbelief.

O

OxAO

Re: Back to debate please.....

Kirthag:

There really never was ‘communism’ it was really statist pushing for more government control. Religion requires public speaking and group mass a control monger can not have that.

China practices government enforced atheism or highly regulated state controlled religions to control their people.

Hitler, a christain
Napoleon, as a catholic,

Do you make stuff up as you go along or what?

"As for myself, I do not believe that such a person as Jesus Christ ever existed”
- Napoleon

Hitler on Religion:
“The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity’s illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew. The deliberate lie in the matter of religion was introduced into the world by Christianity. Bolshevism practices a lie of the same nature, when it claims to bring liberty to men, whereas in reality it seeks only to enslave them. In the ancient world, the relations between men and gods were founded on an instinctive respect. It was a world enlightened by the idea of tolerance. Christianity was the first creed in the world to exterminate its adversaries in the name of love. Its keynote is intolerance.” - from “Table Talks”.
http://library.flawlesslogic.com/religion.htm

Mussolini was openly an atheist prior to 1922 and wrote a book on it.

Mishkam

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is hatred of God that spurs the actions of so called atheists, not disbelief.
absolutely wrong.

Saying that someone who does not believe in god actually hates god is as ridiculous as saying that they hate the tooth fairy.

I do not hate god. I hate organized religion. big difference.

Religions are spawned from fear of the unknown. As we, as a society, advance intellectually the need for these religions reduces itself over time. The natural progression would be for these superstitions and religions to phase out as we explore and define our surroundings. This is why most ancient societies religions seem so ridiculous to us. (sun worship, human sacrifice, and offerings to dead ancestors etc.)

Unfortunately, men of power realized the hold religion had over the ignorant masses,used that to seize power, and altered the natural progression of phasing out religions.

Look at the advancements mankind has made in the last 500 years or so in spite of religions attempts to halt scientific progression.
Then think of how far we might have advanced if organized religion had not actively tried to stifle the works of free thinkers.

The world will be a better place when it finally shakes off the chains of religion.

A

Altpersona

absolutely wrong.

Saying that someone who does not believe in god actually hates god is as ridiculous as saying that they hate the tooth fairy.

Religions are spawned from fear of the unknown. As we, as a society, advance intellectually the need for these religions reduces itself over time. The natural progression would be for these superstitions and religions to phase out as we explore and define our surroundings. This is why most ancient societies religions seem so ridiculous to us. (sun worship, human sacrifice, and offerings to dead ancestors etc.)

Unfortunately, men of power realized the hold religion had over the ignorant masses,used that to seize power, and altered the natural progression of phasing out religions.

Look at the advancements mankind has made in the last 500 years or so in spite of religions attempts to halt scientific progression.
Then think of how far we might have advanced if organized religion had not actively tried to stifle the works of free thinkers.

The world will be a better place when it finally shakes off the chains of religion.
What have you done with Snakeboi? That does NOT read like a Mishkam post.

O

OxAO

absolutely wrong.

no, you can not hate something that doesn't exist.

you hate God.

Mishkam

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you were right...you would know because I'd be agreeing with you.

but you're not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.