• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Okay, I waited

M

MoneyMaker

Can't deny it!!!
The Woman has talent! Congrats DevilsOwn!! :thumbup1:

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very interesting design, very nice baseplate for all sorts of decoration ... *sigh* ... *dreams of castles*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awww shucks, thanks guys :)

it would be so nice to have a few designs to select from for a castle.... I would hate to give people free rein with a plot that large, but a few different designs would be so nice.... the same with a keep

the two things that make me nuts about them is not being able to access the bottom floor directly from the front doors (irritating little halfwalls in the way) and the totally useless courtyards.... in the keeps you can't even get to the grassy areas and in the castles, even tho they are part of your house (you cannot recall to that spot) locking down anything in them is not allowed

I use Kurgan's HouseBuilder for designing offline and if you're testing out concepts I very much recommend it