• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] Ok, so now what?

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy,

Ok, so my little "herd" of 20 Cu Sidhe's has gotten me from 75 to my current 104 Disco. Now that I'm there, I'm guessin that soon I'll be gettin gains almost completely from GGS...

Am I right?

:sleep2:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy,

Ok, so my little "herd" of 20 Cu Sidhe's has gotten me from 75 to my current 104 Disco. Now that I'm there, I'm guessin that soon I'll be gettin gains almost completely from GGS...

Am I right?

:sleep2:
take the disco mastery, wear a MR + LMC suit and spam tribolation on yourself :)

90-120 in 40 hours ;)

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco said:
take the disco mastery, wear a MR + LMC suit and spam tribolation on yourself :)

90-120 in 40 hours ;)
Exactly the kind of thing I was hoping to hear from one of you...

Thx much, Pinco... And BTW, I love your EC UI on the Modder's forum - going to play around with it on my other system later today...
:D