• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OK new Dragon question...

K

Kurgan

I have read thru all the post. And I am reading about the new dragons. And how they will go to skills above 100.0
I thought they maxed at 100.0 in all skills.
So if I tame one, and lets say it has 117.9 magery. Will that every go up to 120?Or is this the max...

G

Magery will drop 10% and thats where it will stay, the other skills will drop 30% but can be raised up to 10% of the original. So 120 magery wild would be 108 tamed, 120 wrestling would be 84 tamed, but raiseable to 108.

Hope this helps.

Rey~

M

MYUO

Anyone know whether the dex (stamina) and int (mana) have different caps after taming? For example, if a dragon's int dropped from 1200 to 600, how much can it regain back? Thanks!

K

Kurgan

That does..
So lets say wrestling is at 102 after taming.
That would be 112.2 Once trained up?
I will have to check my pet once I get a chance..
At work at the moment..

I

imported_Hinotori

My keeper is still training his skills. Wrestle went over 108 last night. Because they dropped so much skill, I assumed they would work like reptalons on kill gain. I was so bad though. I forgot to write down his skills pretame.