• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok, I thought we could have a wake for EA/TSO

Studly

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going thru my photobucket account and found this...so thought we could have a wake.

T

Takeru Ijitsu

I think we should have a funeral procession as well...

How about we all get in our cars, drive to EA HQ and drive into the boardroom? It'll be one of the stops from the wake...

I'm still working on how we can get up the elevator with our cars... but once I figure that out it'll be easy as cake.

F

fire_storm

How about we all get in our cars, drive to EA HQ and drive into the boardroom? It'll be one of the stops from the wake...

I'm still working on how we can get up the elevator with our cars... but once I figure that out it'll be easy as cake.

Count me in :)

M

MsStathamSim

They have big computer servers at EA, right? In order to get them in, they must have a freight elevator somewhere...SUVs and vans might not fit, but my little car probably will! Who else has a tiny hatchback?

F

fire_storm

My husband HAD a Cobalt. He ended up letting our daughter have it, and she had a wreck in it 2 days later. The front is crushed in but it still drives. It's not so big now, and it doesn't matter if it gets more damage in the process. How many sims do you think we could fit in it?