• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok everyone empty your pockets.... Who took Oceania!

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I swear this shard is gone more then its been up this month... I went to change characters ... it was missing.

Who ever took it put it back.......

R

rottenbeggar

Hmms yes and its absolutely ridiculous we never seem to get a nice games session these days and its not fair for us as we too are paying customers just look at all the times its gone or is going down we certainly are not i repeat NOT impressed and it was supposedly been looked into by the ninjas? Just take a look at what JUZTME has reported.​
OVER IT!​
  • 25.2.2012 - 12hrs +
  • 29.2.2012 - 4.5hrs
  • 1.3.2012 - 20mins (on and off)
  • 5.3.2012 - approximately 4hrs
  • 10.3.2012 - 10:33pm to 11:51pm
  • 14.3.2012 - 00:00 to 2:15am
  • 18.3.2012 - 8pm to 9pm (extreme lag spikes of total freezing experienced server wide all day prior to the issue)
  • 20.3.2012 - 9pm (currently still unavailable)
Someone want to help paying customers once in 2 years maybe? Becoming rediculous is probably somewhat of an understatement.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a: Great reason for 2nd house on an different shard!
Before players on Oceania got their own shard many played other shards and the new players from down under do not have that luxury of a second house to work form somewhere else. It's time someone did something for the game that helps the less fortunate in this instance.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In case you haven't looked at the other thread:

I agree it's ridiculous. My apologies guys. Fix is in the works. Unfortunately not a simple quick fix. We've been working on it over the last few weeks. It has to do with a flaw with our partner there.

W

Woodsman

And now I have to go watch YouTube clips and add Hangover 2 to my Netflix queue since I haven't seen it.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish we could post that entire thing here :D

I love the alternate titles too, ha!

Alternate Titles:
- My descent into madness over the course of an hour-
- Fun with Photoshop batch commands
- How I’m trying to make sure I’m not added to the official fansite listing.
- Does flickr Pro really have unlimited bandwidth?

W

Woodsman

Part of me wishes I hadn't seen it because it spoiled a huge part of The Hangover 2, but it's been out for a while and I never got around to watching it, so I can't complain.

I don't know if the character choices were deliberate, but I will forever associate Atlantic with Allan.