• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oh noes!!!

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just my 2 pence I'd like to say Sexah robe and thanks for the ToT! :)
:thumbsup:

I can finally free up space in my house using the blackrock too! Yar! !!

D

Dragonchilde

Unfortunately, though, Draconi is weilding the lesser known and far less powerful brownrock. It produces wild feces elementals and poop daemons.

http://i42.***********/kd9yys.jpg

Speaking from experience it takes WEEKS to get the smell out.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
If memory serves correct those robes are glued onto the skin..... Drac might have a minor problem trying to remove it.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
If memory serves correct those roped are glued onto the skin..... Drac might have a minor problem trying to remove it.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If memory serves correct those roped are glued onto the skin..... Drac might have a minor problem trying to remove it.
The worst part is, the adhesive they use for the glue is based on Mesanna's Cream Pie, as described in this thread:

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=145835

There is even a screencap of a couple of Mesanna's Cream Pies.

Draconi has, in the space of 24 hours, taken multiple cream pies, had a robe glued to him composed primarily of said cream pies, swallowed cookies made of blackrock, pop rocks, (hot) cinnamon bits, and mysteriously bursting liquid.

Poor man.

The wife must be laughing her ass off.

-Galen's player

H

HillBilly

The root of all evil....milk and cookies.

This confirms it.

:)

R.I.P
B- Mac

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lost here :)

I did get a cream pie from our Legends EM, but did I miss out on cookies??

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lost here :)

I did get a cream pie from our Legends EM, but did I miss out on cookies??
The cookies are RL cookies, sent to the team by a player (Queen Mum) and obviously laced with an illicit substance of some kind, because that's the only reasonable explanation for Draconi's robe. (Is it a coincidence that, here on Stratics and on other message boards, a happy, stoned hippy girl in a flowy dress dances underneath Queen Mum's name? I think not.)

The cream pies, however, are strictly cyber.

They are connected only in that I, for whatever reason, found it amusing to connect them. And they occurred not too far apart from one another.

-Galen's player

R

RavenWinterHawk

Wouldnt it make sense for the shadow lords to try and counter the weakness blackrock brings to them.

Perhaps play on human and elf greed and offer them gifts from wandering travelers.

I mean if they are ready for war, they would want to weaken our defenses.

Raven

M

mutau

Double chocolate fudge brownie cookies ... a couple dozen had special added ingredients; pop rocks, (hot) cinnamon bits, and a bursting liquid filled candy rock on top ... all batches had extra chunks of dark chocolate added in :p

*cookie hugs*
*runs to get a big mug of hot cocoa!* mmmmmmmmm cooooooookies