• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oh my God! Shoot me now, Ninjitsu suxxors

X

Xantech

So...

1)need tactics to make my ninja work (with weapon skills)--don't have
2)trying to gain skill within Ninjitsu blows even more. Hours and hours .06 gained.

Thinking...ninja is DOA.

--X

D

dum3886

just need to use ur imagination... and u can still make a perfectly good template... i have found a template and am trianing it up now... from what i have tried so far (pvp) it seems to be ok.. will be better when it's done

just a little addition..: LOL this forum is dead!!! i'm first to post in a week

X

Xantech

PM me your template and I'll send mine back if you like.

--X

(and you are right, this forum does seem dead)

D

Death Adder

I've just made a ninja-archer who is insanely powerful (Archery, Tactics, Anatomy, Healing, Ninjitsu, Hide, Stealth, max Str/Dex). I've got him in Horrific Beast form and a Darkwood suit (HPR 36) with a total of 60 DCI and 147 HP and 4 sec bandages and all-70's resists (even when Corpse Skinned), so he's super-durable even against the gank. Whenever I get to red health I just drop a smoke bomb and let my HP fly up. Haven't died yet.

On offense, I just Dismount a guy and then switch to x-bow and Concussion him to death, along with Shuriken/Darts and Melisande's Fermented Wine (can also go back to the heavy and Moving Shot him to death if he flees). Sometimes it's fun to use a Shortbow against a bunch of spellcasters and spam Lightning Arrow (constantly disrupting them).

All in all, a very fun template to play, and quite powerful. Ninjitsu is far from dead, but I think you need to be creative to build effective ones (I have a pretty sweet Ninja Tamer with a 120 Reflect Physical suit too, though he's too gimp to ever actually play).

B

blust3

I love my Ninja character. This is his skill sets: (I have two soulstones to transform between 2 sets.)

Normal set:

120 Ninja (103 real + 7 ring + 10 Mark of Travesty)
100 Hiding
81 Stealth (10 from Mark of Travesty)
120 Sword
70 Tactics (I only use radiant scimitar for swirlwind.)
90 Heal
64 Resist
35 Necro (Sampire)
80 Chivalry (67 real + 13 from bracelet) (Also I swap to a ring of 15 chivalry to get to 95 if it is safe to do a swap.)

Gauntlet Set:

115 Resist
90 Tactics
0 Stealth
Other skills are the same.

R

RandAlThor

Hey Will, I send you a Q my number 194-2353-342 Hukor
I wanted to talk template with ya

D

Doenut

I spend most of my time on my ninja and wasn't my first character.

I

imported_mo'gluk

yeah the big change has been the nerfing of archery with ninja, which in game terms is great even thouigh Ilovedmy ninja archer

D

Doenut

Yeah i stoned the archery off when the nerf came about so I'm running with swords. I'm really not a true ninja. Kinda sad. Heres my template

115 swords
115 ninja
110 tactics
100 anatomy
100 focus
90 healing
70 chiv

Would drop focus but with my darkwood suite makes for crappy regeneration. Still its a really fun template. I can do peerless and solo hunting plus champing every once and a while. Not really all that good at PvPer yet. Truefully my template isn't quit done yet. Only thing I have training right now is Ninjitsu with really slow gains at 90
Everything else is locked down.