• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oh how I love how idiotic some UO players are.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I recall into the room containing the Gypsy at the Ice Fiends, and seconds after I get called a pancake. Why? Some dumb**** thought I lured one in. He was AFK in the room. :/

C

Coffin

UO players are some of the easiest people on the internet to troll, I swear.

D

DirtyDeedsGL

LOL You play GL , he didnt realize if you just open the door if your targeted the A.I. will direct the fiend to walk around and come in it LOL You handled it nicely thou.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL You play GL , he didnt realize if you just open the door if your targeted the A.I. will direct the fiend to walk around and come in it LOL You handled it nicely thou.
How exactly did he "handle it nicely" when his post says nothing about what he actually did after entering the area?? He recalled into a room, got called a bit*h, and then came here and posted the story. He handled WHAT nicely?

D

DirtyDeedsGL

never stupped to the lower level , was called pancake , and ******* simple and politely responed with freindly advice of how going afk in a dungeon is not the most educated thing to do.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
never stupped to the lower level , was called pancake , and ******* simple and politely responed with freindly advice of how going afk in a dungeon is not the most educated thing to do.
Again, where does his post say he responded with friendly advice to not go AFK? Why do I get the feeling you and Ender are the same person?

D

DirtyDeedsGL

His post does not, but seeing as i was ingame and watched it , I am

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh so Ender just forgot to mention that someone else was there besides the AFK'r that apparently got attacked while You and Ender didn't...gotcha.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm, so is DirtyDeeds really Ender? Or is there more to the story than posted? :p

D

DirtyDeedsGL

Nope im not ender, i just happend to be in the fiend room, and watching the live feed on stratics and thought dang that was funny heck posted it with two min of incident