• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oh dear

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The actual professions seem to be missing under the "Professions" tab. And I had to use an older link to reach my shard's forum since I couldn't find it under the "Shards" tab. I guess not everything is completely connected yet?

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
yes.
that is the "wonkiness" we are experiencing. we are working on it. Thanks!

there is an issue with the caches - they are not updating the board reorganization

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ok, fixed the wonkiness!

hope the organization works for everyone. we are still going to do some tweaks and organizational things (merge boards, etc.) but the heavy duty stuffs is done.

enjoy!

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you may have to log out, log in and clear your cache to see the reorganization of the boards.

basically, just moved a few things around since we are not supporting a gazillion games anymore. major focus on UO. :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you may have to log out, log in and clear your cache to see the reorganization of the boards.

basically, just moved a few things around since we are not supporting a gazillion games anymore. major focus on UO. :)
Ah OK. I just have the "new posts" set as my book mark so I can just see whats most recent when I login.

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
They are just more themes. We will be culling out the extra themes, keeping it down to 3 - 5 in total.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are just more themes. We will be culling out the extra themes, keeping it down to 3 - 5 in total.
please keep classic. or at least replace it with another that is readable. i prefered the old dark background, but currently the classic is the only one that the text shows up well. i know several others who also use classic not for the color schemes or layout, but simply because the text is the most readable. The text in the other versions are just not distinct enough from the background colors.

Personally, i would change the text color of Quark to white (or at least a few shades ligher than the grey it is now) and change the text color in Anti-Quark to black.

Last edited:

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
yea well 5 mins ago I could read this now with my glasses and magnifier I can not read out side the post, inside the post I can make the font large but the rest of the page is like this and I am going to show you, and I want my black background back!
that is how all of stratics looks all of a sudden and I can't see Jack or Jill and the box in post 13 isn't on any page I have been on...

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
yea well 5 mins ago I could read this now with my glasses and magnifier I can not read out side the post, inside the post I can make the font large but the rest of the page is like this and I am going to show you, and I want my black background back!
that is how all of stratics looks all of a sudden and I can't see Jack or Jill and the box in post 13 isn't on any page I have been on...
The black background is still available, just switch your theme in the lower left corner of the page. It's called Blue Steel.