• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OFT- Who only plays UO and who currently plays others as well.

G

I also play some Pirates of Burning Sea, and one I recently bumped into called Rune Scape.

G

Currently:

Online: Lord of the Rings Online (most of my time), Pirates of the Burning Sea (Just started), Asheron's Call (since 2001 - large break for several years), Shaiya (Dabble on rare occasions), RF Online (Just now giving it a try).

Offline/Networked with friends: I play a lot of Civilization IV: BTS (been a civ addict since Civ I), Emperor: TBfD (Rocks but crashes too much), Age of Empires II: TCE (Love!), Age of Mythology (Love!). Oh and some Baldur's Gate II and Icewind Dale II on rare occasions. Paper 'n Pencil Dungeons & Dragons also, been a DM & Player for 15+ years.

G

You play all these games?
You are an editor/Administrator for stratics?
You are subing as a moderator here?

Just have to ask do you have a job?

G

I personally have a hard time fitting in Pirates, Rune Scape, Stratics, and girl friend with job.

Seriously to balance that you have to either have no job, or a part time job and no GF.

G

Playing WoW the majority of the time, since last July. I log on Siege now and then to do UO decorating.

-Skylark

I

imported_Goron

Name a strategy, rpg, fps, or mmog and I bet ya I own it.

G

For now , I only play UO .
But as soon as the new Grand Theft Auto
comes out , I'll be all over that !

G

Counter Strike

Star Wars Galaxies

all half-life games

and a lil' bit of UO in hopes it has gotten better

R

Rilla

Just UO for me, and only Siege for around a year and a half now.

UO since Jan 1, 1999, with a few "breaks" in-between.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You play all these games?
You are an editor/Administrator for stratics?
You are subing as a moderator here?

Just have to ask do you have a job?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

No.

<blockquote><hr>

I personally have a hard time fitting in Pirates, Rune Scape, Stratics, and girl friend with job.

Seriously to balance that you have to either have no job, or a part time job and no GF.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am disabled with an advanced case of Osteoarthritis where my vertebrae are fusing together. (hence the insomnia and tons of medications) Nay, I have no girlfriend as I do not plan to allow myself to put someone like that through the misery of having to watch my suffering nor am I financially stable enough to risk such a relationship.

I usually only play one of those games per week, and then play another one the next week, and so on. However, Lord of the Rings is my all time favorite. So much, that I gave up playing UO after 10 years. I just wish UX:O wouldn't have been canceled. EA would have kept me forever then. *nods* However, I will continue to support UO by promoting their game, for it has served me wonderfully for 10 wonderful years and is actually a really great game. It's just that my love of the graphical and technological 3D era wins. I so hope I live long enough to experience true, virtual reality, ya know with a head-set body suit.. mayhaps even a holodeck like on Star Trek.

Yeah, I love graphics and technology.

Edited more: Oh, I forgot, Halo 2 on regular Xbox live on very Rare occasions. I don't have a 360 to play Halo 3 when I want but I do play it on occasion when I go to a friend's house that has it.

G

UO, and some strange thing called real life. It's really scary. I doubt many of ye would survive it.

*applies bandage*

G

I probably have 75+ games on my box, but I don't really play anything but UO and thats not very often right now.

I kept all of my games from the past and have them available in Vista, compatability mode, Virtual PC or a Commodore 64/VIC-20 emulator.

Shoot I even have a Sega Master Sytem and old SNES emulator running.

My computer is a monument of time wasted in the late '80's and early '90s gaming in college.

JFR

**oh yea an Intellivision emulator as well**

G

I did the Halo 2 thing when the 360 first came out.
It was pretty fun but when I switched to satellite internet Xbox live would not work right.

Sorry about the medical issues. I must say you are one of the few people I can think that spend alot of time on video gaming and its a good thing.
I am glad you found rewarding active hobbies, without that the mind goes crazy.
I also can understand the financial side, I risked a marriage relationship some time ago and now I swim in debt and will for many years.

G

I pvp whit my warlock in wow and train my thieve in UO. Thats all.

G

Speaking of upcoming games.. I am looking forward to giving Age of Conan and Warhammer a try, aye aye! Probably Earthrise too, I was intrigued by the HoC we had with them a lil while back.

R

Rykus

www.darkfallonline.com

Imagine a fully 3D game like Warhammer Online or WoW, but with UO's skill based system, UO's persistent world (x1000), and a combat system like no other.

Darkfall is either the most ambitious highly anticipated games of this decade, or one of the longest running vaporware teases in history. I'm hoping it's te former, but many suspect the latter. From reading the latest dev journal, it sounds like they are now in internal beta, and are about to go public beta this summer.

R

Rykus

I mostly play the game First Life, and have recently purchased the "Home Improvement" expansion. A few months ago I bought the "Full-time college student" expansion and have been enjoying all of the fun of getting a degree in Information Technology, so I can further advance in the career field that I've been in for nearly 20 years. I am eagerly awaiting the "Free at 40" expansion, where the kids leave the house and the wife and I get to travel the country on a Harley made for two. From what I understand, that one is in beta now, and should be available in the next three to five years...

When I am able to pry myself away from the addiction of First Life, I can be found in Sosaria preparing for the next chapter in Rykus's life...