• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

offtopic / joke thread

• Thread starter Still Frame
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Still Frame

Here ya go betty and barbosa so i can stop yelling at you. Anything goes here except real discussion

S

Still Frame

Since this is a joke thread let me throw it out there....archer duels. There, it's been said!

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ethereal Horses are turning evil, Run for your Life!!!

B

Barbosa

Random: Try it, its fun.

So this one time... At boyscout camp.... I shoved my boot up Still frames...astronauts are better then astronomers for the fact that they have really big.... peanuts are every beer drinkers favorite snack because at half time they like to change the channel and watch.... Photography is the news reporters required tool. Otherwise they would be taking pictures of.... Pussycats are cute and cuddly, until you pull out the catnip it makes them very.... Hights, are most peoples phobia, but mine is Drinking too much coffee in the morning and writing random thoughts on the stratics forums.

:stir:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
....*scratches head*

This thread is inferior to the last one. I'd post some jokes, but all the jokes I know would get me fired and banned from stratics.

**Edit** Maybe this one will get me a flashy, I guess we'll find out.

It is a stormy, cloudy day. A man and a young girl are walking down a narrow dirt path through the forest. The thunder cracks. The girl looks up and says "I'm really scared." The man replies, "You're scared? I have to walk out of here alone."

S

Still Frame

....*scratches head*

This thread is inferior to the last one. I'd post some jokes, but all the jokes I know would get me fired and banned from stratics.

It is a stormy, cloudy day. A man and a young girl are walking down a narrow dirt path through the forest. The thunder cracks. The girl looks up and says "I'm really scared." The man replies, "You're scared? I have to walk out of here alone."
Lynk these are jokes not personal stories!! :p

B

Black Betty

....*scratches head*

Gawd, I almost pissed myself laughing. As much as I hate to admit it, that was a good one.

A simple reminder for Sieg:

I will post what I want and where I want & when I want. You, boy, will have to learn to deal with it, or find a decent cheese to go along with that whine of yours. Just because you have the capability of running that purdy little mouth of yours while sitting behind the safety of your computer screen from your mommy & daddy's house doesn't mean that you carry any real significance. You have a nice day there, boy.

F

FireCrazy

That, Betty was the funniest thing posted in this thread. I almost pissed myself when I read that! :thumbup:

S

Still Frame

Gawd, I almost pissed myself laughing. As much as I hate to admit it, that was a good one.

I will post what I want and where I want & when I want. You, boy, will have to learn to deal with it, or find a decent cheese to go along with that whine of yours. Just because you have the capability of running that purdy little mouth of yours while sitting behind the safety of your computer screen from your mommy & daddy's house doesn't mean that you carry any real significance. You have a nice day there, boy.
PMS to someone who cares

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Michelle - 1
Still Frame - 0

:sword:
What is this? Trammies unite? It has to be a good post for her to get a point. That would be like me doing a one word reply of "newb" and then Seig replying Lynk 1 Geoffery 0.

S

Still Frame

Gotta agree lynk, dno how that deserves a point but w/e. Lynk i dont think this thread is for us, its about being a newb instead of being leet.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What is this? Trammies unite? It has to be a good post for her to get a point. That would be like me doing a one word reply of "newb" and then Seig replying Lynk 1 Geoffery 0.
I got a point live with it :twak:

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I think Sieg turning 18 and becoming an adult as gone to his head, or when he logs in on the boards he forgets who he is, and thinks he is a mod. One day he will start calling himself Mystra the 2nd.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gotta agree lynk, dno how that deserves a point but w/e. Lynk i dont think this thread is for us, its about being a newb instead of being leet.
Im wondering how much you pay those players you killed to post the nice pics here on the boards. I would like to pay them to so I can also post pics so I can be leet to. :danceb:

B

Barbosa

Now back on subject :)

After their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed.

So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive.

'A less costly alternative,' said the doctor, 'is to go home, get a cherry bomb, (fireworks are legal in Alabama ) light it, put it in a beer can (COORS), then hold the can up to your ear and count to 10.'

The Alabamian said to the doctor, 'I may not be the smartest tool in the shed, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me.'

'Trust me,' said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can.

He held the can up to his ear and began to count!

'1'

'2'

'3'

'4'

'5'

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs and continued counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Tennessee , Kentucky , Louisiana , Arkansas, Mississippi , Missouri , West Virginia and Washington , DC

O

O'berry

Two little old ladies were attending a rather long long church service.One leaned over and whispered "My butt is going to sleep" "I know" replied her companion, "I heard it snore three time"