• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Official PRT?

• Thread starter Duke Greenspan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
V

Velleri

Very cool! I wonder if the fact that the kingdom is so spread out would be a problem?

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to say welcome! I have stuff on both Origin and GL, and am an EM for KoRH a once very large and active guild hoping for an influx of spring players.

You might check out our "town, village, city" there are classifications not sure how that works though. Also have a couple of characters in XMG, good group if you are looking for a band to team with on larger events.

Report is here:
http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-origin/195570-%5Bnews%5D-korhs-city-nobles-hold-recognized-queen-dawn.html#post1693126
You will probably recognize the location so I am not including coords. I used to RP on GL a lot and there were some groups on Origin very early on. I am interested in what you are doing and so I lurk to see opportunities and provide a bit of help when I can.

Fare thee well.

D

Duke Greenspan

Thnx Viquire,

Yes, I have been to your town once.... I met one of ur member (who run an auction hse... can't remember her name though...) and she shows me ur place.... Nice & big city infact! :thumbup:

J

jgruberman

Sorry to just jump in.... but how does one go about starting the "official" recognition process with EA?

I have been looking and can't seem to find it... thanks for the help! :)