• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

offering sig help/designs.

S

SUPRsalad

***Portfolio updated*** 3/1/10 (though I don't play uo anymore, I still like to make a sig once in a while)

I like to make sigs. I don't use photoshop. i rock paint.

(PM me if you see anything you like, or want help with an existing sig, want a new sig, or just wanna make out.)

My official portfolio: (to be updated as necessary)

(another girls sig that didn't make the cut for mut)

(again, up for grabs. Mut thought it was 'too simple' )

V

Velandra

lol, you are hilarious, and I would please like a sig. :)

S

SUPRsalad

Thanks Ice, that was fun. (I got the turd from his myspace)

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

Thanks so much for my sig, Gemma!! I love it!!! ^_-

-Bunny

W

wee papa smurf

I love how you use "paint", most people dont like it but i think if done properly paint can be superior :thumbsup:

S

SUPRsalad

agreed. Paint has all the functionality i need. You would be surprised how much you can actually do with it.

S

SUPRsalad

i was wondering, if anyone knows..

is there such a thing as 'vertex rendering' version of paint? I don't want all the tricks and whistles like photoshop, and i certainly don't want to pay for it. If there were such a thing as vertex rendering pain, i would be so happy..

S

SUPRsalad

Heres some help for people that need help gettin their sig setup:

Step 1:

step 2:

step 3: (optional)

Step 4:

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was wondering, if anyone knows..

is there such a thing as 'vertex rendering' version of paint? I don't want all the tricks and whistles like photoshop, and i certainly don't want to pay for it. If there were such a thing as vertex rendering pain, i would be so happy..
You can torrent Photoshop and just get it for free. It's what I did several times.

S

Snake Eyes -U-

I would love to have a sig please. PM when you have a chance.*cackles*

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
SUPRsalad, you are the master of sigs. My current signature needs to go. I've tried messing around with GIMP, but I'm afraid I lack a couple key ingredients: skill, creativity, know-how.

I have some cropped shots of my 3 best known toons. If you think you have time, I'd love to employ your expertise. ICQ 449-310-493.

S

SUPRsalad

For my most serious customer, Diablo,

Here are the sigs i have prepared for you:
they are trial version only, the green and red lines and stuff will obviously not be in the real version..
Let me know what you think:

This one, is the most Gemma.. You may not like it, if you don't ill rock it myself.

This is what I came up with for your 'anime' themed sig.. Again, ill steal it if you dont want it.

Your angel of death themed sig.. NOte, its slightly shorter than the rest.. too much work to try to 'stretch' the clouds, and they woulda looked like ****.

Sick moves.. PUNK#####.tff font like you wanted:

This is that one demon i showed you.. This took some cleanup work..

S

SUPRsalad

THANK YOU DIABLO!! im so glad you liked them all as much as I did.
Ill add them to the portfolio.
12mil, paid if full, you BALLER! :thumbsup:

E

Eyes of Origin

Just wanted to say thanks again Gemma :) I really like the ones you did for Diablo as well.

S

SUPRsalad

thank you thank you

tell all yr friends folks. ;)
im not just some graphic sig for hire, i take the time to give you something you'll love.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hell yeah Gemma!! I got my LEE SIG TOO!!

HELL YEAH

I'm going rock all the sigs you made + MSPaint FTW.

:heart:

00saturday00

wow! you really make a good sig. ^^

can i you make me one too? but can i request for the game that i like?

thank you very much. :)