• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Offering services

• Thread starter Ironrose Dartmore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

Ironrose Dartmore

Since I have to play cat and mouse with my next door neighbor I will be selling marked rune books only via icq or my ter mur vendor. If you would like any bulk recall books or marked books let me know via icq.
Prices as follows:
Ter Mur Monster spawn Vol I and II 10k each
Tram and Feluca city 5k each
Lock picking, animal taming, warrior training and specialty books 11k each

empty rune books are priced by charge
12=120
14=140
16=160
18=180

Recalls are sold at 25 per scroll

all items will be sold in bulk if asked just need time to fill the order .. Thank you

icq is 582979431

Thank you.

B

Beer_Cayse

I PM'd you but I also have a scribe/mage that can assist you if you wish. He's been known to get more than a few 20-charge books, too! <silly grin>

I am interested in the Ter Mur items (both volumes) and would like to know what "specialty" stuff you have other than what you put here. My son needs some special stuff and these may just be the ticket.

PM is best ... I rarely ICQ. I can also give you a non-gaming throw-away email address we can use.