• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Of Rares Fests and "Rares Jubilees"

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So that's why I don't understand why he is cancelling his event.
a) no one canceled anything, it has been postponed.

b) Even though Brian has, without a doubt, put a large majority of effort into the Chesapeake fest, "he" didn't just out of the blue decide to postpone it. There were MANY conversations involving the staff.

I've done my best to stay out of the drama associating my home shard over the last few months, I need to give my opinion of what i see as a non-partial bystander. For reasons I don't understand, certain members of this forum have gone out of their way to slander an entire shard because they didn't like the things the EMs and some players did. I'm not going to delve into that mess again, but now i see that even when we try to extend an olive branch and move the fest to accommodate the Jubilee, we somehow still get branded the bad guys. I just don't get it. We are losing rares collectors left and right, and it seems like some people around here are trying to drive even more away. I'll be completely honest, over the last 2 months I've asked myself "why do I put up with this stuff" more times than I have my entire time playing UO.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
So that's why I don't understand why he is cancelling his event. People have multiple characters and can attend both I would think. There's certainly enough rares to go around to support it. Plus I am hosting some activities that don't necessarily cater to just rares, for example the tour of homes. It's not just rares collecting that this part will focus on but the deco talent so many people have, in either decorating or customizing amazing houses. I was pretty excited to host that activity most of all. I am trying really hard not to let anyone take the wind out of my sails, but the negativity makes it so hard sometimes.
I don't believe I actually was negative, nor did I say the event was being cancelled:

Therefore, for the health of the community, and in the hope that both festivals are successful, we have decided to reschedule the Chesapeake festival to that empty September slot.

Thanks for your time. We hope to see you in September!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You know what...Nevermind.

edited. I'm done.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is my take on shard locations.

As we all know rares prices are way down and many old collectors are selling off, while many new "Eventers" are just getting drops but do not collect (just selling off). Im not saying this is "good" or "bad" its just the state of the market. Its actually a really good time for new collectors to get into things because prices arent so intimidating. That being said, i think most of those new collectors, with gold to spend would be found on atlantic, so to me at this point in time especially i see a huge portion of future rares collectors being of the more casual type, but who are very active daily players.

In regards to local shard economies, i think thats a lost cuase. Shard shields have been out for a long enough time now that basically all shard economies other than a few asian and atlantic are skin and bones. No rares fest or Jubilee would be able to change that.

When it was suggested by the ToadTown staff of the last ATLC fest that Solus should run his own fest he was vehemently opposed to hosting anything on atlantic. But times have changed, we arent were we were at two years ago in the game especially in regards to the state of rares.

For me personally, with the current state of the rares market my participation at any English Speaking shard fest other than atlantic would be very minimal. Im not saying i wouldnt attend, but would probably only sell a very small amount of vendor rares, and only use that gold for auctions. Izumo had the added bonus of the asian playerbase which help bolster sales, and prices were still extremely low (and that was before the market "crashed" recently in the past few months) I'm excited to see all the low prices, but also realistic that many people would not currently want to take the risk of having allready low prices crushed by difficulties in having to transfer gold. Most future collectors, who we hope to be a large portion of buyers at the Jubilee, would not make the trip to any other shard.

So while i would attend any rares gathering just to see whats going on, i would probably only be able to pay on atlantic, and the risk of extremely low sales would prevent me from submitting anything or fully stocking a vendor. Theres only so much the market can shoulder at one time.

Like i said before, this would not have been the case even just six months ago, and has nothing to do with the actual staff / players of chessy.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lets be honest, the Jubilee is just a rebranded Rares Fest, done so to hopefully not take anything away from the plans on Chesapeake. I came up with the idea to rename it, done so specifically to avoid conflict. As for questions of why we are doing it on Atlantic? Simple, that's where we had the support / resources. Many of us have moved to Atlantic after meeting each other and its where we all can operate and run our first "fest" safely.

Can we stop the bickering now?

Our "Jubilee" isn't doing anything innovative, nor are we doing much different than past Fests. I once had this grand plan to help bring Fests to small shards like Origin or LA, but it simply didn't come to fruition. Am I disappointed I couldn't get something like that to work? Of course I am, but for now I will work with the community I know, and hopefully in the future it can branch off from there. But I realize I have some egg on my face after I have spoken out in the past about the current state of Rares Fests.

We aren't getting anything for "free", nor are we getting anything we can "keep" from anyone at Broadsword. I am not sure why people seem to think we are getting things other Fests in the past haven't. But, if you guys really wish to destroy the support Fests HAVE gotten, be my guest. It would be you guys helping destroy what the community has had/built for years....Not us. Even if we dont have support from certain areas, we will adapt, we will go on.

All we want to do, is bring the community together for a week, give out nice prizes, and enjoy running this together. Noone knows the future of this game, but atleast Ill have memories of doing this Jubilee/Fest with my friends.

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
with all the rares on the market right now we could go through each shard and perform a mini-fest on each of them to promote interest in the community. do a shard a month or every few weeks. couple activities, some vendors, a silent auction. nothing fancy, just something to show everyone how fun the rares community can be.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Thank you @Smoot. At least we're talking about the state of the rares economy, and rares collecting in general, openly, which is a good thing.

I agree; the market is, or already has, crashed. Honestly, though, I've been waiting for it to happen. There were only so many types of server birth, monthly, daily, etc. Even for rubble, my site shows that they pretty much can all be known; there's not more of them coming, nor, with the possible exception of a few unknown unique pieces, is there some great undiscovered variety of them still to come.

EM drops, on the other hand, turn it all upside-down. There's constantly more of them coming, you can never know when you have every item in whatever set you've decided to assemble, and there's so many of them, noone can know them all - without Decadence's site and Manticore's list, who would know them all? Noone has documented all of the EM crafted items - and realistically, it would probably be hopeless to try and make such a list now.

The economics simply argue that this was unsustainable. I've given this to others in ICQ for a while now when we've had this conversation; I'll post it publicly here. Please do note that this involves some broad generalizations, but these numbers would have to be very very far off before the point would be any different.

Number of Shards (xferrable): 25
Number of EMs per shard (averaged): 1
Number of EM items per EM per month (averaged): 2 (Some shards may be fewer, but then you have shards like GL, and Mesanna items)
Price each item is offered for sale: Let's say 300m on average
Number of months in a year/season: 12

So for just a single season's worth of events, aside from all "old-school" rares, the EM drops program is injecting what 'value' of rares?
25*1*2*300*12 = 180,000m

We're now in season 13. Again, broad generalized numbers here - but this is also ignoring server births, rubble, seer items, bug-created stuff, and any other types of rares outside of simply EM drops. If the rough total value of all drops in a season is 180 billion, with 13 seasons of such stuff now, simple math says there's 2.34 trillion gp worth of EM items floating around now.

That number is so vast, it's pretty much insane. One effect is, as we all likely also recognize, that EM drops - and with them, all other types of rares - mostly devalue over time. Yet everyone, when they sell, wants to get at least as much as they paid; I hear that stated all the time. "Set the reserve at X; that's what I paid, and I don't want to sell at a loss." Or you hear it when you're negotiating to buy an item. Yet for many of these items, there's simply noone left who is willing to pay that much. Look at the top 100 most expensive items on vendors in Luna. 80-90% of them sit there rotting, day after day, until they're taken back off the vendor, or the prices are slowly lowered. Your choice is either to continue to sit on it, or to sell at a loss.

So all of us are sitting on some number of rares, and all of us are significantly overvaluing them. For the event players, you guys at least paid nothing, so you don't take a loss. Yet every drop, we all see the same rush to post, always super high prices, which inevitably fall with time. So if you're willing to wait a week, you save a hundred mil or more. If you don't really really want it, you can wait til the next fest, and likely save another hundred mil or more, as folks try to unload unsold inventory from the past few months.

Anyone who has been watching the rares market for the past year should recognize that this is what is happening. The days pre-AOS when rares were the safe investment (as long as the devs didn't use that server birth's graphic) are long over; now, investing in rares is pretty much guaranteed to lose in the long run. So for the normal player, the one for whom spending a couple hundred million is not a normal thing to do, they have every incentive to wait, and not buy now. The bad feelings currently going on around event items and x-sharded event players on Chessie, on Oceania, on other shards, that doesn't help make normal non-collectors all that interested in buying, either.

So, in other words, the market has crashed because of the constant influx of new stuff. Adding 3.75 billion worth of new "rares" every single week simply can't continue indefinately. At the same time, though, that average price continues to go up. A year ago I'd have maybe said 200m was the average. But as people find drops harder to sell, they keep raising their ask, driving more people away, and inevitably leading to yet fewer sales in the future.

So where does it stop? I think we've reached that point. More and more friends in the community tell me they're quitting collecting, or downsizing, or even quitting the game, simply because the numbers have gotten rediculous. I hate to see them go, but I can't blame them. Hell, I've been downsizing as well; I may still buy here or there, but I'm not looking to grab every new crystal ball drop simply to keep my collection "complete" - there can always be yet another tomorrow, and I'd yet again have an incomplete collection.

Besides, isn't anyone else tired of the EM drop game almost always being story, story, boss, lucky few get a drop? When there's something different, like stealables hidden across the lands, isn't that far more fun and challenging? Sure, it's harder to get a few items that you can turn around and sell for an easy few hundred million. But what's the point? Sure, RMT, selling gold - but for anyone who sells, forget your wallet; there's far simpler ways to make RL $. The way we're going isn't sustainable, and it's seriously damaging the game.

Last edited:

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We aren't getting anything for "free", nor are we getting anything we can "keep" from anyone at Broadsword. I am not sure why people seem to think we are getting things other Fests in the past haven't. But, if you guys really wish to destroy the support Fests HAVE gotten, be my guest. It would be you guys helping destroy what the community has had/built for years....Not us. Even if we dont have support from certain areas, we will adapt, we will go on.
Yeah, I totally get you. It gets me too.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@brianfreud2 well written post and i agree with everything you say. i look forward to continuing this discussion when time permits a proper post.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Personally, more rares is a GOOD thing IMO. More variety lets people collect the things they really feel a connection to, instead of the "Must collect everything" mentality. Sure it drives prices down, but IMO that isn't a bad thing.

The drop system, as its designed, is the most fair we've ever had. But by being so inherently better, it continues to drive prices down. Why?
1. Events are easier to go to (You don't need to search corpses, you don't need top end suits) This leads directly to ->
2. More collectors going to events themselves
3. Concrete numbers (This started since the change from corpse looting. We can safely assume the full number gets distributed, while in the past they could decay or never be found)
4. Same formula - Thanks to the new system, drops are formulaic. RP -> Boss, Fight -> Boss, RP+Fight -> Boss or Stealing

People just need to adjust their expectations. Prices always fluctuate. An item's value is based on its demand. An item that drops today could be worth 800m for months, to only then go down to 300m (Or the reverse). We also adjust due to the other cycles we always go through (Seasons, people coming/going).

The Rares Community cannot sustain UO. While it is an important portion of the community, it cannot sustain the game itself. I think a lot of people realize that, and when you don't see a bright future, its harder to commit to a community like ours. The population of the GAME is dwindling, and it has nothing to do with prices, it has to do with lack of content, hope, and various other things.

The test for all of us, is the new expansion. Will it breath life into the game? Will it instill hope into players about our future? Time will tell

** As for the Rares Fests, I don't see anything that we or Chesapeake are doing, that is different than any other fest in the past. Both will be awesome, both will have its highlights, and both will bring the community together. I really wish we hadn't had the drama beforehand, but it is what it is. Its time to stop caring about schedules, or approval. Lets have fun, lets enjoy our time, because who knows what the future holds. A fest per month? Bring it on! As long as everyone commits and understands the work involved, they can be great things! Maybe it even shows someone there is hope for the future of this game? Hard to tell, but its worth a shot to see.

*** And remember: You don't have to get along with everyone. We don't live in some kind of eden, lets not expect us to act like it. Some people will not go to our Jubilee, some wont go to Chesapeake. Whether its because of who is involved, the location, or whatever other factors involved. We are human, we aren't perfect, and we cant expect everyone to "get along" just because that would ensure a better future. I'm sure some people wont change their opinion of me, nor do I expect them to. Continue hating me or anyone else, as it is your humanely right. Taking that away from people, takes away what it means to be human itself.

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am going to start this post with a disclaimer: I sometimes have a hard time relaying what I am trying to say into words . . . so I want everyone to know that just in case something comes across wrong, in no way am I meaning anything bad/upsetting/disrespectful.

I have been keeping track of this post as well as others on the topic, and I am glad that it seems that things are finally starting to be discussed in a healthy manner and not bashing anyone. I think it is safe to assume that if not all, then most of the people that are involved in either fest/jubilee love this game. Both groups are trying to build/help the community. When the announcements were made for both of these events I saw people from both groups saying that they would not be attending the others event. That is of course, their prerogative, but if we all want the same thing . . . to help the community, can't we all please try to put the past behind us and try to work together? I think we all should attend each others events. Maybe someone doesn't want to have a vendor at both or auction their items at both, but for the good of the community and game that we all love, can't we support each other? There are very few people in this game that I do not like, but even if they were involved in either event (and in no way am I saying they are or they are not) I am not going to let it stop me from trying to support the community.

Anyway, this is just my 2 cents.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Rares, Sold on a shard, community created, Hosted events by players working with EM's and/or Mesanna... All good fun!

Let's put our pistols back in our holsters and hug it out!

It doesn't matter what it's for or where it is, or even who is involved.

What matters are...
Oh wait, I forgot... i've been reading through this thread for over an hour now, lost my train of thought, and still cant remember why this thread was started... guess I'm out...

"Insert random opinion here"

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@Alexander of ATL. Hugs! Those memories make me all warm and fuzzy, and the negativity posted in some of threads above also brings back the horror I buried somewhere way back in my brain. Tsk... Tsk..
Yes player run events, Rares Fests and this newer version... Jubilee is for all of the population to enjoy. Looking at the pictures above shows you just that.
The vendor houses can have any item for sale for the week prior. I am from Atlantic, show me where you can buy all these items in just one spot and have activities going on around you at the same time? and possible pick up a real prize for just attending?
Each Fest (and I have only missed one since they started) has brought so many people together for a really great time and lots of fun and yes education. Players don't just attend for the rares, if that's what you think, you missed something.

LoneWolf/Montaj

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
So here's a curve ball..a nice one, why don't we permannently name the ATL fest "Rares Jubilee" (KEEP READING) and the alternate (no negative connotation at all) shard "Rares Fest (fill in shard here)." make it alternate every six months (roughly) and the NEXT shard be named AT the Jubilee. Starting next year of course after Chessy....again, just something dancing in my head...fine tune as needed.

so it'd be something like this...Jubilee, Chessy, Jubilee, LA, Jubilee, Europa... Also, at each Jubilee, those shards vying for a chance to host the next Rares Fest can compete in a contest (backpack deco, poetry, hell, it can be something easy...flip a coin, I dunno) at the Jubilee. That way, you'll see which shards are serious about hosting the next Rares Event.

Kinda the way the venues for the Olympics and the World Cup are chosen.

Only a suggestion...Again, @Promathia hit the nail on the head a few posts up, ATL has become a centralized shard for pretty much everything. I moved from Baja (sorry @Laina @Manticore :oops: LOVE you guys!!!) to ATL a lil while back for that simple fact.

On the other side of the coin, @brianfreud2 , NOT from ATL, is just as creative and wants to host Rares Fest "Chessy Style". And that I'm sure all of us can appreciate. There's always a different "flavor" when it's on another shard.

Or has this already been done? LOL....my daughter's 1st birthday was yesterday, so I'm still a lil delusional and exhausted :sad3:

Besides...who wants to stare at @Promathia , @Olcher , @Alexander of ATL. , @Laina , @Smoot , @Flutter , @Nails Warstein , & @Dregg at EVERY SINGLE Event...:gee:

Hai YOOOO!!!!! Yeah Baby! :party::danceb::ymca:

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
That same suggestion was made last year. The problem is, it assumes Atlantic always hosts, then leaves the other 24 shards a single shot at hosting, else wait a year. That's not fair to the other 24 shards. What had been seeming to be workable was roughly every 4 months, 1 for Atlantic, 1 for Asia, and 1 for the other western shards. Personally, I think Atlantic is enough of a "fest" atmosphere year-round, I'd be quite happy to only ever have fests on the other 24 shards, to meet and see people I don't see anyhow every day. But I know Atlantic folks would disagree. :D

I have a house on Atlantic; some could argue that I "live" there. But I have 15 or so houses on Chessie, and consider myself to still "play" on Chessie, while I do "business" on Atlantic out of necessity. While I agree that, like it or not, Atlantic is the hub of commerce, I find that most collectors I deal with don't consider it "home". That's doubly true for the asian collectors, I think, as many of them seem to do business on Asuka or Yamato, and rarely or never come to Atlantic.

It also requires that a firm comittment for a fest be made 6 months in advance, which really means 9+ months, as one would assume that a shard already has begun discussions and been planning for a while prior to making a proposal at a fest. While we're in that position on Chessie, now, due to the postponement, I don't think that much lead time is needed. The first I heard about Pacific or Europa, it was maybe 3 or 4 months before them, no earlier.

Finally, that would put some group "in charge" of somehow determining who gets to host a fest. Especially since you propose that that decision would always occur at an Atlantic fest, I don't think that's needed, or desirable. Yes, in this case the Jubilee went under the radar. However, blend, myself, and Scribbles made no secret of our various plans, and as we were the three representing groups of people planning fests, we had worked out a rough guideline of when to hold them, to avoid scheduling them too close together. Perhaps all that is needed is, if you're with a group planning a fest, once you've decided to do it, don't make a secret of it. (And the same if you then decide not to hold one, for whatever reason.) I'm not saying make an early official announcement or anything, just word of mouth should suffice.

Last edited:

LoneWolf/Montaj

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
That same suggestion was made last year. The problem is, it assumes Atlantic always hosts, then leaves the other 24 shards a single shot at hosting, else wait a year. That's not fair to the other 24 shards. What had been seeming to be workable was roughly every 4 months, 1 for Atlantic, 1 for Asia, and 1 for the other western shards.

I have a house on Atlantic; some could argue that I "live" there. But I have 15 or so houses on Chessie, and consider myself to still "play" on Chessie, while I do "business" on Atlantic out of necessity. While I agree that, like it or not, Atlantic is the hub of commerce, I find that most collectors I deal with don't consider it "home". That's doubly true for the asian collectors, I think, as many of them seem to do business on Asuka or Yamato, and rarely or never come to Atlantic.

It also requires that a firm comittment for a fest be made 6 months in advance, which really means 9+ months, as one would assume that a shard already has begun discussions and been planning for a while prior to making a proposal at a fest. While we're in that position on Chessie, now, due to the postponement, I don't think that much lead time is needed. The first I heard about Pacific or Europa, it was maybe 3 or 4 months before them, no earlier.

Finally, that would put some group "in charge" of somehow determining who gets to host a fest. Especially since you propose that that decision would always occur at an Atlantic fest, I don't think that's needed, or desirable. Yes, in this case the Jubilee went under the radar. However, blend, myself, and Scribbles made no secret of our various plans, and as we were the three representing groups of people planning fests, we had worked out a rough guideline of when to hold them, to avoid scheduling them too close together. Perhaps all that is needed is, if you're with a group planning a fest, once you've decided to do it, don't make a secret of it. (And the same if you then decide not to hold one, for whatever reason.) I'm not saying make an early official announcement or anything, just word of mouth should suffice.
Again, strictly a suggestion and I do recall that plan regarding the every 4 months, believe me. Please do not treat me as if I'm a child who can't remember something that happened last year. I mean seriously Brian? just throwing out some help because I am part of this community. There was no negative connotation in my post where I took sides there...so again, you putting my post on blast really does nothing.

Let me address the "in charge" comment since you singled me out on that. Again, I said "fine tune as needed". Make a commitee with reps from different shards...again..loose suggestion.

Let me now address the "firm commitment" portion. whats wrong with a firm commitment? All participants here have either gone to, hosted, or helped at a fest.Don't give me time frames as if those are solid for everyone. Again, seriously?

We're not reinventing the wheel here...

I did not need you to be defensive on this Brian, please take my post constructively. You do not need to bring up ALL 24 shards as if I am being selfish or singling anyone out. I do not appreciate that.

Your supposed logic is getting in the way of a game we're all suppose to enjoy...

If I was bashing you or anyone else on this forum...you would know it. @brianfreud2

Last edited:

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
"Starts to bash head against wall, while stabbing himself in the eyes repeatedly with forks."
The reason we've ventured off the beaten path is due to the fact that we choose to beat the path till its bled out.

People, stop reading into text like we are emotionally based, 13 year old, drama queens. If you don't like it, step away from the keyboard for a bit a come back civilized.

Come up with a committee! just vote me out cause I refuse to deal with this petty nonsense.
This crap is overwhelming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@LoneWolf/Montaj, belive me, I do take your suggestions in the light you intend. But this is a debate we have had before, and with these same arguments. I'm not intending to attack you.

I do, however, reject an Atlantic-based/dominated committee notion. Believe me, I do understand your intentions. However, perhaps you're missing the implied dominance by Atlantic: only 2 fests a year, one of them always Atlantic, and a committee at that fest on Atlantic deciding what one other shard gets to hold a fest that year.

Committee members from other shards doesn't really matter; it would still be a committee on Atlantic, run by Atlantic, and making decisions about things that expressly do not involve Atlantic - ie, which one single shard which is NOT Atlantic is to be allowed to run a fest this year. Atlantic still is just one shard among many; you may not intend it so sharply, but it does feel like Atlantic trying to over-exert its influence, both in limiting it to one non-Atl fest a year, and in deciding which shard then gets to host that non-Atl fest.

I mean this in jest, but for anyone who gets the reference, this brings this quote to mind:
The Emperor Ming: Klytus, I'm bored. What plaything can you offer me today?
Klytus: An obscure body in the S-K System, Your Majesty. The inhabitants refer to it as the planet Earth.
The Emperor Ming: How peaceful it looks.
Klytus: Most effective, Your Majesty. Will you destroy this Earth?
The Emperor Ming: Later. I like to play with things a while before annihilation.​
:p

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is zero need for a committee.

If you want to hold a festival, do the work and announce your intentions. If someone announces one the same month, quarter, day, whatever... you wish them best of luck and focus on making yours the best you can.

It isn't like people won't have things to sell as even off-festival they sit on vendors.

If these were short events that lasted a couple hours, I could understand someone scheduling an event over another... but this a weekend (and longer). There is plenty of time for people to go to both events if they wanted especially if you adjusted closing times.

The only thing that blocks me from attending festivals is RL.

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
And how often would you have to transfer to do an Event on the other shard and then back to shop as most people myself included doesn't have a fully developed character on every shard! And I omly go around to these events in my Main name.