• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Of Knights and Thieves" by Lore Denin

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Faction Fiction: Of Knights and Thieves
By Lore Denin [Commanding Lord of the True Britannian Faction]

"My forces are moving by sea and we plan to attack Minoc in two days time. It will be a hard pressed battle, one I am not sure we can win without the help of the Minocian Resistence."

"Don't get more wrong Lore, we detest the scum that occupies the town and we are working in less conspicuous ways to make life hard for them but tell me, why should we support you? Are we to simply trade one jailer for another?"

"You have my word, when the True Britannians recapture Minoc from the Shadowlords, we will commit all our men and resources to rebuilding the Town. The town government will be restored and the Finance Minister and Sheriff will not be selected from my ranks but citizens of the towns choosing.

I am in this war to help the people of Felucca. To help them remember what it was like to live lives of hope. Lives free from war and terror. Liberating Britain was the beginning of that dream, freeing Minoc is the next step in realizing that dream. I need your help, and the help of the Partisans, The True Britannians can not do it alone.”​

You can read the rest of his tale here.