• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jacob Centeno Centeno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey guys,

I have a couple old school double exceptional and of exceptional quality items that I am looking to hand over to a passionate collector! (pictures will come later)

Chest - "Of Exceptional Quality"

A Leather Cap of Exceptional Quality

A Cloak of Exceptional Quality

I'll post the others later. Thanks!!

Jacob Centeno Centeno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
*Bump

Also, here are a few more items in addition to those listed above that are for sale. Any interested collectors?

It's a shovel, chest etc. all with the same name "Of Exceptional Quality"

Attachments

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I wouldn't of sold these to you, just a few days ago, if you were gonna turn around and resell . I thought you were a "Passionate Collector"

Jacob Centeno Centeno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I wouldn't of sold these to you, just a few days ago, if you were gonna turn around and resell . I thought you were a "Passionate Collector"
@JFSF I am unfortunately at max lockdowns in my home... I am trying to get rid of as much as I can for better rares. Part of collecting rares is buying, selling and buying better rares. However, you would not understand that as someone who does not like to collect and only likes to pvp.