• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] "Of Exceptional Quality" Whole Outfit?

• Thread starter Adolphus Wilhiem
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Adolphus Wilhiem

I have a whole outfit of "Of Exceptional Quality" clothing on Catskills:

Skirt (BoD Black)
Sash (BoD Black)
Plain Dress (BoD Black)
Shoes (Default White)
Fancy Shirt (Default White)

Are these rare? How much is it worth per piece?

Not sure if Im selling or not, depends on price.

thanks.

Attachments

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it doesn't have the full name such as "____ of exceptional quality" or a prepatch blessed tag, I'd estimate the value for each to be around 50k. If it has either of the two previous features than it would be worth more. Most, if not all, of the "Of Exceptional Quality" are from a bug and not a more historical origin. Hope that helps you out. Still a nice set to hang out in.

A

Adolphus Wilhiem

If it doesn't have the full name such as "____ of exceptional quality" or a prepatch blessed tag, I'd estimate the value for each to be around 50k. If it has either of the two previous features than it would be worth more. Most, if not all, of the "Of Exceptional Quality" are from a bug and not a more historical origin. Hope that helps you out. Still a nice set to hang out in.
Interesting, I had the outfit on a thief character I never worked on from years ago, guess Ill dress a vendor in it :)

L

lols

That may be, but the original "a ... of exceptional quality" items were crafted before BoDs were introduced into the game.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Of Exceptional Quality" and items labeled "a ______ of exceptional quality" are two different things and from two different origins. Both were crafted, but the second one tends to be worth more to collectors because they are historical crafting like sewn, [exceptional], etc. There was a bug that came after the time of bods that labeled things "Of exceptional quality" when crafted. Those aren't worth unfortunately as much.