• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] "of Exceptional quality" and others.

A

Azureal

Lots of items from a recent IDOC with the "of Exceptional quality" tag, then "exceptional" list in its description. Benches, carpenters tools candelabras.

Also found a cloak with 22 Cunning Charges and +10 Intelligence. I dont know of a cloak available atm with a plus to stats.

P

Prendergast

Had this been on Europa, i would have been all over this...*sighs*

K

Kratos Aurion

"of exceptional quality" items are bugged versions without the full title of the item "a candelabra of exceptional quality" etc.

They aren't anymore rare or any less rare than their full title counterparts in my opinion. The value really depends on the item. Tools are hard to find so they're usually 300k+. Furniture is the most common but there are some rare furniture pieces. Most furniture falls between 25k-150k. Clothing is common but usually sells for quite a bit due to its ability to be worn. Hats can be 100k-200k and other wearables (robes, cloaks, boots/shoes etc) can be as much as 500k-1m.

The cloak is just an old charged item. It doesn't have the best old school mods. Might be worth 20k-50k.