• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Odd Runebook

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Anyone have any info about the runebook in the pic? It weighs 7 stones as opposed to the standard 1 stone all other runebooks weigh. It is also missing the Exceptional tag which you would normally see on a runebook with 20 charges.

upload_2015-9-22_18-3-14.png

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have a few odd runebooks like this myself, one was infact made by an EM that has a weight of 20 stones, and another that has a weight of 12 stones that acts like a container when placed on a vendor only. I would try placing it on a vendor and seeing if you can open it like a container. Mine shows nothing inside and when opened and displays a leather bag style graphic.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
There was a bug a very very long time ago that let us drop stuff into our runebooks that didn't belong there (ie: items that were not runes). It was fixed rather quickly but maybe your books still hold some ancient treasure!

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i placed the runebook on a vendor and it didn't do anything when i doubleclicked it. it didn't open a container. i wonder if the devs fixed it?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, what flutter said. At one point you could add non-rune items to a runebook. I don't know if a GM or Dev could "remove" those items or not.