• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Odd happenings at the Detector on Napa

G

I went to check out the fence and found a few interesting things. NO spells can be cast in the immediate are of the detector, and there is LIGHTNING! LOTS of lightning. Which is very hard to get a screeny of, but I persevered

F

Fayled Dhreams

hehehehehe
Just checking a few shards where I went to watch ...
on Atlantic ...

I'm INSIDE the fenced area ... invised/hidden

hmmmmm ...

G

How did you get inside the fence? I tried teleporting in and couldn't do it.

I

imported_xStrikerx

Possibly logged out there before the fence was up

G

Good idea, stay hidden and don't tell anyone you're there or Draconi will come blow you up.

Ooh wait....you already told us.

Your secret is safe with me. shhhhhh

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same on Baja!! It's loud there as well. Lots of lightening bolts and thunder claps!! I love a storm but this one has me nervous.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Awww
lost my "seat" ...

logged in ... yep ... proper side of the fence.

(*waves* to the team)

G

I just went now to check out the lightning. It seemed that the Moonglow area was getting a little bit laggy. Last night I didn't experience any lag. Make sure to turn your sound on and up a bit to fully experience this.

I

imported_bioras

Sonoma too. Why is Inu speaking pig latin & what is a hampseed?

G

Lots of lightning on LS... really sweet in KR.

Lots of random items in the fenced in area, but I'm not certain if they are appearing by themselves or people are dropping them.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we cannot tell ya about the hempseed, but if ya ask pablo (dude hangin out near the farms in fellucia) he may be able to shed some light on the issue

I

imported_bioras

You're right, it is hEmpseed not hAmp. Now I am worried. lol

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How about a shard with some population? Here is the start of the event on Great Lakes.