• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Octoberfest with the Dark Fathers

• Thread starter Branwyn of Errol
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Branwyn of Errol

This Friday night at 8 PM by the eastern sky. Meet at Yew gate to form parties before we leave. Bring your brew, favorite drinking songs, and insure your stuff in case the nasty residents start throwing rotten tomatoes or worse at us. It has been suggested that wearing liederhosen may cause the Dark Fathers to fall over dead from laughing at the wearer. This theory remains unproven however.

J

jelinidas

Dang it. I get so jealous of you all normal peeps that get home before midnight, LOL

Have fun, be safe and take out a few Dark Fathers for me!

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't get home much before midnight eastern time, I'm up for starting a second wave of revelry in Doom!

Phantroneous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i shall hopefully be in attendance i hope it is alright if i bring a friend...

C

Callie

Bring anyone you wish! Always happy to have more folks. Might need some more gold skulls, Barefoot. I'll work on that tomorrow...

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do still have that extra skull from our last trip to Doom together.

And over 1k bones.

M

Mrs Xander

OMG, I work nights, so a no go for me. But I immigrated from Germany, so this is the coolest idea, I wish I could come....

But here is for you guys.... it's an Oktoberfest, so when ya get to the drinking part after or during slaying the monsters, don't say "cheers" it will have to be "prost".... go german all the way... :D

T

THyRoID99

I'll see if I can get some of my buddies to come hunting tonight.