• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Oct 27, 2019] Atlantic Toad Town Fall Harvest-Halloween player event (Toad Town)

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
[calendar]1225[/calendar]

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Atlantic Governors Halloween event.jpg Haunted mansion maze.jpg

This Sunday evening-gates from Luna

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Bring your A Game on sunday evening 10/27 8 pm est- and put together a short scary now- its gona be fun

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Blends Maze.jpg

Tonights the event and I challenge everyone to come and try to get through this maze house

I thank a special friend of mine (Blend) who built the house for this event and I thank Kincem of Yamato & Atlantic for the design

Come prepared with a short scary story, a sober straight aim for the dart board contest and sneakers for swift ability to maneuver this maze (Nothing will make this easier) running transparency does not help
CYA Tonight

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Wow! awesome fun and good times-brings back memories
Some of the pictures from last nights event
Lets do this again!

Thank you PEC Link for making this all possible
Thank You Blend and Kincsem for the grande maze house
Thank you governors for showing how much compassion you have for this game and our citizens
Thank you Rares community for showing support
Thank you everyone for attending-it was so much fun Atlantic Governors Halloween event.jpg Barbosa-2nd place maze.jpg Crow 1st place.jpg Darts contest.jpg Governors at halloween.jpg Haunted maze at event.jpg maze winners.jpg ravenmoon-winner of knife contest.jpg Ri'kadin takes story contest.jpg valdamir 3rd place aqaurium.jpg viper dead aquarium fish.jpg we made a mess.jpg