• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [Oct 26, 2019] Oktoberfest Auction (Gilfane Arena)

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still plenty of space available. If you were planning on putting item(s) in, get them to me by next Wednesday. It's going to be a pretty short auction if I don't get anything else.

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get any commission bids to me ASAP if you cannot make it tomorrow.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Awesome auction guys. You should really bank your stuff before you go chasing people around outside. It's a great way to lose things you just bought.

50k for a Bushido 120....
That was stolen twice today.

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Results have been updated. Thanks to all that came out and to all that put items in the auction for sale. We had to shuffle the staff around a little bit, due to some technical difficulties, but we thank you for your patience. Thanks to Char for stepping into the Auctioneer role. I will be looking to deliver any gold/items this week. The Yuletide Auction is tentatively going to be Dec. 7th.