• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 21 - Pot & Kettle

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pet... what the screenshots shown before was only you outside... not the 50,000 times you had to run back in to the safety of your house. If you were as good as you say, you wouldnt need that house.
Your right, I did use the house. It also shows you dying twice 2v1 and highlights how shocking you and Elwood are. Even with the house, how do you die to somebody who is outnumbered 2v1 twice?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To get around Vent delay you set someone as target caller. Then EVERYONE follows the target caller in game. When he casts you cast, ie when you see him "turn around" from clicking an EXP, and or cast the FS. EVERYONE else follows, its out by 0.01 of a second if you have fast reflexes. Elite SSO all had great reflexes, dreg AUPK does not.

Most of the time with Pet, Drac or Cookie all I had to say was "janitor scum is the target", no countdown or "get ready" etc is needed, we worked in sync.

It's not dribble when its true Clog.
0.01 seconds... Right...

Elite SSO.... Right...

Im not saying its not true. Your just trying to make you e-ego bigger... thus it being dribble.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pet, Clog is an idiot. Don't bother with his logic. He thinks its fair calling in EVERYONE that is online (ie 7-9) to gank 2 people because "they are using their online resources". That is the sort of deluded mentality TC had.
If you say so...

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That reminds me how half the time we didn't even die when dismounted vs a force significantly greater than ours lol. Then you bitched it was because of a serverline.....However reversing the situation we utterly owned you when dismounted, with or without the serverline. OOOO the irony of the stupid tradies.

Stevro dismounts me on his archer. I get him half HP chasing him dismounted on my dexxer. Venus runs in and casts poison and IPY. Dragod comes in. I kill stevro while I'm dismounted 3v1. I hop the entrance of destard 2v1 till people come and help. "Pet your so ****ing lame without the server line your nothing" - Dragod.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your right, I did use the house. It also shows you dying twice 2v1 and highlights how shocking you and Elwood are. Even with the house, how do you die to somebody who is outnumbered 2v1 twice?
By mistakes. Oh no! ****! I made mistakes! how dare I?

why does one who is as talented as you need a house to fight dregs?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Clog how did AUPK go in UOG? I heard you couldn't handle the purple potions being thrown as you RAN off from pvpers.
I have 1 trained character there and a half trained character. I havent even attempted pvp there. SO who knows.

E

Elwood

2. Elwood you were never any good. Apples allowed you to stay alive which previously wasn't possible. The only member of AUPK with any sort of skill is Dragod. The rest are utter rubbish and know it, most of the time they wouldn't even fight with 2 to 1 odds without Dragod.
Dude, all of your guild appled and potted just as much as us and you are having yourself on if you think otherwise. If I was never any good how did I ever manage to beat you (or your brother, not sure which one) in a 1v1? How did I manage to beat drac and cookie in 1v1's? I would have also beaten Pet if he didn't run/apple/pot from me. Hang on, I forgot, you live by the same philosophy as pet, you have an excuse for everything, you also claim lag coincidently when you die or it must have been RNG??

3. It's like training a rock to talk.
Wow, insightful stuff. Money well spent that tertiary education of yours...

4. Gimplates, apples, potion abuse, running, toggle special, and a significantly slowed down casting timer have reduced the ability of players to "own" as they use to. NO ONE was as deadly as prior patches, it also hindered the ability to successfully win 2 or 3 vs 1s. Basically these patches "dumbed down" pvp for the slower player. The older days of AOS were great vs TC. Players like Sneaky, Venus, Raven, Held, Dain etc could not run guzzling apples and heal pots to full life. THIS didn't exist, and they would be owned as soon as 1 para blow was landed.

5. Duels are almost obsolete for a pvper's skill. Duels are now dependent on who has the fastest swinging warfork/hits because of the toggle system which resets hits and disrupting cure is now simple due to a slow cast time. Blame OSI for nurfing mages because they wanted the carebear dexers to have a chance. Even a crap mage like Raven could kill anyone 1vs1 in a duel, simply because of that ebayed warfork. Its no skill, but the new casting system/toggle allows items like this to takeover skill.
You know if I didn't know who the author of this post is I would swear it was pet. It seems there is more than one 'KING OF EXCUSES'.
The fact of the matter is, as previously stated by Dain and Clog, you guys could have adapted like everyone else but you decided to quite. All you do now is whinge and blame everyone and everything around you (and talk it up about how good you were in the good old days...)

6. This shard is dead, I am not even going to bother with the new expansion. The last battle I had was 4 AUPK vs 2 Rons for the most part, we managed to kill Elwood twice in 5 minutes because he ran out of apples. It just shows you how crap the shard is without those lame items. Then we simply gave up, the rest of AUPK wouldn't even fight us until it was 4vs2 again and FULL of new apples. Its pointless, and boring, espicially when EVERY dump we do would kill them if it wasn't for those bloody apples/running.
Yeah you never run or use apples... :coco:

7. I have found a better version of UO, and will never be back. I prefer the AOS style, however OSI have truely ruined it now. Not to mention the playerbase of Oceania stinks.
Remind us again, why are you posting here then?

E

Elwood

Yeah, even ASH seemed to have some team-work. I mean sure he only knew how to cast flamestrike 10x in a row, but unlike AUPK he would stay and fight with odds against him. I remember one time seeing basehead team with ASH and defeat 3 AUPK - well 1 died and 2 scattered with their tails between their legs (as usual).
OMG ron, this is the biggest load of rubbish i've ever heard. Ash was/still is the biggest coward on the shard, he was a known cheat and a complete spastic at pvp. He has never won a 1v1 against anyone half decent because he would never 1v1 anyone period. He played a blue 90% of the time and only ever logged on a red when SSO had it's main members on. He would NEVER stay and fight with odds against him EVER. I never saw him x heal a guild mate once and he would straight line it after taking the slightest of damage.

You said that SSO was always going to be a small guild of elite pvpers only but then you guilded the most cowardly player in the game (who speeds) and why? Because you said that he was almost impossible to kill because of his speed and cowardice you might as well have him on your side. Dude when you make comments like the ones above you make yourself look a complete joke.

I wonder if reflexes has anything to do with one's ability to speak? Because I've been in the AUPK vent channel (Reaper gave me the details once), and my god it sounds like nails being blunted over a chalk-board in there.
Another cracking analogy. How would you know what that sound sounds like by the way, are you a closet tradie ron?

All i heard was; derrr, darr, errr and me's err's stupids. Some of those guys were either dropped as a baby, or simply the abortion just went totally wrong, cause far out, I don't think i've ever heard such a bunch of idiots.
Your supposed to be the intelligent ones aren't you? You can't even hold an argument about pvp without resorting to schoolyard insults. Are you trying to get the thread taken away again? I guess it's another case of 'If I can't play i'll throw a tantrum and ruin it for everyone else'.

AUPK, you may call the rons 'racist' or 'bigots' but atleast they are coherent.
Coherent racist bigots? Yes much better.
And anyways, what they do is all in humor and good ol' fun, lighten up a bit.
I'm not offended by anything they say but I can see how some people would be. Sad that they can't see that.

P.S. Why do you allow Reaper and his brother to continue being in your guild, when it's so obvious that they hate you all so much, and continually scheme to try and join another guild. Is it because of Reaper's ability, er i mean dread mare and bok to 1v1?
Scheme to join what guild? There is us and minax, that's it. Reaper is free to join them if he likes although I doubt held would welcome him with open arms. You have mentioned reaper and his lame char a couple of times now. Does it make you bitter that you can not kill that char? Is that why you quit, you can no longer dominate anymore? Now I agree the char is lame as hell but it's within game mechanics and he is not cheating. I got owned 4 or 5 times by held's tamer 1v1 the other night, yeah he used bolas, a rune beetle and explo pots, yeah it was lame and pissed me off, but what can I do (besides whinge and quit of course) except try to come up with a way to counter that template.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course they wont exist. We dont take a screenshot of every kill we get.. I dont have 1 screenshot of UO that I have taken on my computer. Why? I dont see the point.

And the good old days, there you go again.. Why live in the past?

Oh and a few posts ago you mentioned not being able to toggle specials.. its the way it should be. Why should you be able to run around and cast while holding a special on your weapon? I personally dont think you should, plus it made the mage template that much harder to play.

P

Paradox_

Yes lets have everything so easy a rock could play.

Oh wait..too late.

P

Paradox_

Complaining that it made it to easy meaning duels mean nothing its just based on who hits what poison or when hit spell goes off. Before, a mage was harder to play. Now its easier. Hence, why would you want it to be easier. So downies can play.

Comprende?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's because the only screenshots AUPK could gather up would be 4 of them over a corpse they just ganked 4v1, with a dismount thrown in here and there.
No we dont gather screenshots because we dont have to inflate out e-egos.. Where as you lot do it every single chance you get. The following quote is a perfect example of it

3 of us killed about 10 TC/KOV who were allied

Not living in the past, that screenshot was also used to illustrate an active population, moron.
Im not disputing the fact that the shard is dead compared to back then.

I still don't know why we're even replying here, because quite frankly there is no argument to be had. The simple truth is you suck, we rocked.
Well why bother? Like i said before, stop wasting our bandwidth. Oh also another example of e-ego inflation in bold.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clog your an utter moron. Your basically saying that we are living in the past and that SSO sucks? We have just quit this shard about 3 weeks ago and your already acting like AUPK is the best and always was the best . The last screenshot illustrates what Oceania used to be like, ie population
Umm no I am not.

Clog you were one of the most terrible members of AUPK, we always targeted you because you rarely appled until recently. You always have been free insurance regardless how badly your team of scrubs and janitors outnumbered us.
I never said I was good, actually I am far from it, but as I have said once before, I do not pride myself on being great at a computer game. Where as far as I can see, SSO do.

Like my brother said I don't why we are arguing here. It's like when you said "Sneaky's janitorial job was more 'glamorous' than me actually finishing school then going into university to get 2 degrees and a professional business career" - You morons have no argument or logic, SSO has always been the best.

I said that? Proof please, because I cannot remember it. Well why are you arguing? Since you dont play oceania anymore, I dont see why you have a point in this thread.

B

Benny Lava

WOW, LOL, YOU JUST GOT OWNZORED

BING BONG CHING CHONG ME AND REAPER PLAY PING PONG

I

iddqd

I invite you to post some pictures of me doing this..........

Oh, they won't exist.....

Here is a picture of the good old days. 3 of us killed about 10 TC/KOV who were allied. This is no reference to AUPK dregs, however I saw this picture and thought it was good proof of our continual dominance.
i lost the screeny i got of the time i walled myself in on despise island with morry, buster and their main dexer (cant remember name) and took them all down within about 30 seconds. was probably my pvp high point. (well, aside from monstering all tc's 'elite' in duels something like 40-4, after MONTHS of asking them to back up their talk, GODDAMN that was satisfying)

and being able as i was to singlehandedly take out 3 of tcs best in a confined area (meaning no straightlining - hell, i walled MYSELF in), at that point i was still only 4th best in the guild, at best. that is the dominace we enjoyed that unfortunately drove our competition out.

arguably moreso than anyone else on this shard, ive played with both dregs and with the elite, and i can tell you it is MUCH more enjoyable playing with people you dont need to tell anything, thats why its hard to leave that sort of arrangement, not just because of the success, but because its just so much more enjoyable overall.

as for uopodcasting claiming he sowed the idea in pet and dracs heads about starting a second guild, i was talking about doing that in vent to those guys a fair while before that, but only if corn was gonna come back and he decided not to. im a lot happier to use lame tactics than those two, and have experience with leading utter morons with a degree of success, so i MIGHT (very slight chance) have been able to be more successful with a new guild, but it wasnt to be.

E

Elwood

Seriously Elwood... Here are 2, 2 vs 1 kills on you. Although the first one was when I had a 4month break from OSI and it was the first time i had played in a long time. You were about half life by the time Venus came, however you appled.... Regardless you shouldn't have died, unless your TERRIBLE. The other one is with a disarm dexer spamming disarm (thenow) lol. You rule buddy.
You are a blatant liar, our fight was a 1v1, yes I lost, venus came just as I died. You never had a 4 month break, you were away for a couple of weeks, exadurate more, and you were still playing UO on your beloved freeshard.
The second screenshot was when I was in ToC, LOL. That was almost 18 months ago, I would have been playing a mage a total of a week. Nice kill buddy, well done.
The third one you say you only had 3, how do we know that? Because that's what the screenshot shows? oh right, of course, because they show everything that is going on in game at that particular moment...

E

Elwood

Every single chance? as i said before, our hard drives would be full. We only take screenshots of pathetic deaths/cowardice to prove what we say, can you do the same? Or is it all your 'kills' involve ganking the living crap out of 1 player.
Err, I posted two screenies earlier in this thread of me and robin killing you and your brother in a 2v2 outside marble entrance which you conveniently ignored. We were on a dexxer and an archer (no x healing) and you and your brother were on mages who could apple/pot/x heal. We killed you both in about 30 seconds flat. You claimed lag, remember??

So clog who have you killed 2v1 besides a mongbat and an ettin? or did u call in on that?
Clog and I killed one ron (not sure whether it was usher or morri, clog do you remember?) and cookie in a 2v2 mage fight outside deceit entrance when minax were doing a harrower one night. Remember that? We didn't get a screenshot though so you can claim it didn't happen if you like.

Also, I duelled one of you 5 times (not 6 as you claim) and it was 3 to you and 2 to me. I won the last one and was keen to go again but you left, remember? I have no doubt that sneaky and dragod have killed you 1v1 in a duel or field situation too at some stage.

Just a few examples of 'us' killing you in even number fights so your comment about all our kills coming from ganking is invalid.

And if screenshots are only taken to inflate e-egos, then your scrub numbers guild is completely guilty of that, just look at elwoods or janitors previous posts...
Every one of your guild who post here say over and over that you were the best ever. We have never said that. Again your comments are invalid.

Like my brother said I don't why we are arguing here. It's like when you said "Sneaky's janitorial job was more 'glamorous' than me actually finishing school then going into university to get 2 degrees and a professional business career" - You morons have no argument or logic, SSO has always been the best.
LOL, That's the rons we've come to know. How insecure you must be to have to try and convince people in a game forum about how smart you are in rl.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clog and I killed one ron (not sure whether it was usher or morri, clog do you remember?) and cookie in a 2v2 mage fight outside deceit entrance when minax were doing a harrower one night. Remember that? We didn't get a screenshot though so you can claim it didn't happen if you like.
I remember this. I bet he will claim lag or just ignor it, and I didnt see the need for a screenshot. But i do remember after this you called in a third to kill us. Did you rage something horrid about this? Losing a 2v2 to "inferior" pvpers would have really pissed you off. But I am guessing the better pair won.

*now waits for a bite*

B

Benny Lava

lol owned

they rage quit after dragod and i pumped them 2v2 at fire

P

Paradox_

:thumbsup: Oceanias "elite" pvpers were beat by "dregs" 2v2 on 2 different occations. Hows that make you feel SSO?
Pretty good considering the elite pvpers smashed you lot countless times while outnumbered and often dismounted.

2 Victories over how long? You make it sound like you won 2/2, complete bs.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty good considering the elite pvpers smashed you lot countless times while outnumbered and often dismounted.

2 Victories over how long? You make it sound like you won 2/2, complete bs.
No. my point is, if you lot are so good, then why on 2 occations recently have you been beaten 2v2? Ive also noticed no one else has chose to comment on it.

P

Paradox_

No. my point is, if you lot are so good, then why on 2 occations recently have you been beaten 2v2? Ive also noticed no one else has chose to comment on it.
1. Once again, 2 victories out of how many, recently? How many of SSO's victories were outnumbered? We have not beaten you 2v2 recently BECAUSE YOU DONT FIGHT UNLESS YOU OUTNUMBER US.

2. You little girls reported the other members posting here so they cant comment. Wd.

Come to gamers and try beat us 2v2 if you think you are the best.

I

iddqd

paradox you bit SO hard on clog's comment. hook, line and sinker!

though whoever reported to get rons removed is clearly the sort of carebear that gets whines to get this thread locked. do us all a favour - including yourself - and dont come back.

P

Paradox_

Shows the simplistic minds of you simpletons.

Come play gamers if you want PvP, otherwise continue to chat up housies on here, after all, thats all you're truly here for isnt it, Clog?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shows the simplistic minds of you simpletons.

Come play gamers if you want PvP, otherwise continue to chat up housies on here, after all, thats all you're truly here for isnt it, Clog?
No. I cannot be bothered with that server.

Oh ****, you caught me. Yeah I play online games to find my life partner.. Grow up.

P

Paradox_

Arent you the one that chatted up Sexy Jo for her picture? And Shauqlin? Yes thats right, even you're own guild think you're a loser and rat you out. LOL.

You cant be bothered, why, because you're rubbish and dont want to be spanked on TWO shards? A charachter takes a day to be 7xgm and you dont need items. But you will just get pumped again so stay on Oceania and talk to everyone about how their days went and have duels until the server shuts down.

E

Elwood

1. Once again, 2 victories out of how many, recently? How many of SSO's victories were outnumbered? We have not beaten you 2v2 recently BECAUSE YOU DONT FIGHT UNLESS YOU OUTNUMBER US.
Please stop saying 'we' as it implies that you were ANY good at all. You were a joke at pvp, every fel player knew that, even your own guild. You might as well have played with a sewing kit in one hand and a candle in the other because that's how dangerous you were. And to think that you played for a number of years with the best pvpers on the shard, yet at the height of your ability, a newb with his fingers taped together could easily beat you. My god man, how bad do you have to be??

As you well know the rons have always equated pvp ability to reflexes, intelligence, the ability to multi-task etc. I have to ask you Paradox, do you agree with this theory? If so then you must have about as much brain activity as someone in a coma.

Your comment about not fighting SSO unless we outnumber them is invalid. I proved that by showing the screenshot of me and robin killing the rons 2v2. A second example was another 2v2 with clog and I vs one ron and cookie at deceit entrance. Benny mentioned a third example with he and dragod and the rons at fire entrance. We mentioned these examples only in response to this comment...
Or is it all your 'kills' involve ganking the living crap out of 1 player.
...which we proved to be false, end of story.

2. You little girls reported the other members posting here so they cant comment. Wd.
They can comment all they like, just like anyone else. I think it's funny though that for all their self claimed 'intelligence' they still haven't learned what is allowed on these forums and what isn't.

Come to gamers and try beat us 2v2 if you think you are the best.
Again with the 'us' thing, please stop it. This argument is about pvp on oceania, always has been, what has gamers got to do with anything?

E

Elwood

Arent you the one that chatted up Sexy Jo for her picture? And Shauqlin? Yes thats right, even you're own guild think you're a loser and rat you out. LOL.
You know, if I wanted to get petty and have this argument turn into a school yard slinging match I could say -

Aren't you the guy who used to go around to the rons place to play UO because you couldn't afford your own internet at home?

Let's leave this **** out of it and keep it about pvp shall we? Or are you guys incapable of doing that?

FYI clog is a decent fella and liked by his guildmates.

P

Paradox_

Blah blah blah blah blah. 3 examples where we can list hundrends and even have screenshots. we dont need to prove anything.

And yes WE because in field fights I was often there. I know I am not good and have admitted it but thats all you have on me and the guild. Thats it. I dont care. I never liked 1v1ing, i prefered group fights which is why i never learnt that aspect. Funny though, you all wanted me to fight dragod 1v1 at yew to prove that im crap. What happened? I won. But yeah, whatev.

And if I am so terrible, come show me how good you are as a guild on gamers. You wont, so whatever.

Have fun talking about youre day and showing off your neon items guys! Yay for Oceania!

P

Paradox_

yeah he is totally a decent fella if being delusional and chatting up online 'girls' (aka fat overweight guys) then yeah hes decent. Decent at that. I guess having photos of housies is requirement for your guild.

Hows the PvP these days guys? Good?

Gamers is going pretty good. Theres always PvP. Howd that dueling on top of wrong roof go? WAS IT ADRENALINE PUMPING? DID U SHAKE? DID YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT NRL AFTER? DID YOU ALL SIT DOWN AND HAVE A CUP OF TEA? You're a bunch of wimps, always have, always will. End of story.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You might as well have played with a sewing kit in one hand and a candle in the other because that's how dangerous you were. And to think that you played for a number of years with the best pvpers on the shard, yet at the height of your ability, a newb with his fingers taped together could easily beat you. My god man, how bad do you have to be??
I remember Paradox killed you a few times 1v1 and you claimed it was me playing. Man you are horrible Elwood.

E

Elwood

I remember Paradox killed you a few times 1v1 and you claimed it was me playing. Man you are horrible Elwood.
Hahahaha, your a funny guy.
Nice troll

Hey pet, how many years have you been playing UO for again? And how long have you been pvping for?
You never seem to answer these questions...

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahahaha, your a funny guy.
Nice troll

Hey pet, how many years have you been playing UO for again? And how long have you been pvping for?
You never seem to answer these questions...
Don't really know to be honest. Played UO since around the time AoS came out, started pvping about 6 months after that... started pvping seriously about a year after that... with lots of breaks, so go work it out.

E

Elwood

We covered this Elwood.
Did we? (again with the we...) I remember you making lots of excuses as to why you were never any good, is that what you mean?

Don't really know to be honest. Played UO since around the time AoS came out, started pvping about 6 months after that... started pvping seriously about a year after that... with lots of breaks, so go work it out.
Be more vague. You know exactly how long it has been but you don't want to say it.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You cant be bothered, why, because you're rubbish and dont want to be spanked on TWO shards? A charachter takes a day to be 7xgm and you dont need items. But you will just get pumped again so stay on Oceania and talk to everyone about how their days went and have duels until the server shuts down.
Erm... No. I havent got anyones photos that used to play UO. Try and get your facts straight. If you got proof of this i would love to see it.

No i cant be bothered with that shard because i lag worse then i do on atlantic.