• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 13 - Unlucky for some!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dum3886

Lol im a ****** for not spending my life keeping up to date with d/l-able uo?

P

PazaOPK

<blockquote><hr>

Lol im a ****** for not spending my life keeping up to date with d/l-able uo?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a moron if you cant type in 'Ultima Online Client Download' into google and download the client.

But nah, its okay, waste your download limit on patches. One less idiot hogging my bandwidth.

D

dum3886

Why would i look up uo client in google when i already know of one in the first place. There was no reason to presume a new one was out. dunno why u would actually abuse someone over saying he was gonna d/l an older(didn't know it was old in the first place) client patch.

Lol and ohh no i'm hogging ur bandwidth so i make u 1 x 10^99999999999 X slower then u normally would be... maybe that tiny bit of lag will cause ur death to a kover... cry more

G

There has been a huge amount of pointless arguments in the PvP thread but this takes the cake.

I

imported_JediSith

<blockquote><hr>

even if you live in an internet cafe

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL your so funny Jhoward.... i just got back from ancient Olympia... Also its snowing over here in greece, over 20cms of snow in Athens and crete.. And you do miss me :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

even if you live in an internet cafe

[/ QUOTE ]

Johnny, mate! Long time no see! Hows retirement treating you champ?

G

Kdudd and Jcoward... can you morons go to some other thread and spread your useless nonsense that has absolutely nothing to do with PvP whatsoever.

G

Black Wizard you sir are embarrassing. I ran around the other night at bmg watching omg/pku own you and some of your kov mates even while you guys were house hiding. Then when the fighting was all but over you ran out and whinged for 20 mins to them all about how omg/pku are too strong again and that for the betterment of fel they should split the guild in half otherwise it will kill the pvp and no one will come to fel anymore. You went on and on about it while they were laughing at you behind your back. Now tonight, while at the pvp touney (which you came to but didn't enter lolololol) I see you with a pku tag on OMFG what a cowardly thing to do. Did you beg them to let you in??
I find it ironic that only a few weeks ago kov were fielding massive numbers in fel at nights and weekends (half of them dismounters but thats beside the point) however, we fought you outnumbered without hesitation, as i'm guessing omg/pku did, and none of us asked you to split YOUR guild up to even the numbers in fel. It would never have crossed your mind to split your guild around that time, you all relished in the oportunity to get some kills and hold your spawns with 8+ peeps in game at a time yet, now that many of kov are not playing regularly you have the audacity to ask another guild that has become strong to split their numbers, apparently "for the benefit of pvp". They refuse and what? You decide to beg them to let you in? LOL at you... I guess it shouldn't come as any surprise to me, you are kov, you can only fight in large numbers, it's the only way you know how. But know this, every time you see me I am silently laughing about the night I saw you sook like a little girl about how a rival guild was too strong and you felt that you had no choice but to join them...
poor little thing

G

lol @ blackwizard la

@elwood:

yeah its [censored] hilarious aye, i pulled this up from episode 12 of the pvp thread (early in the peice) from nushla a while back.

<blockquote><hr>

Re: Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 12 - [Re: thenow]
#7529807 - 12/04/07 10:32 PM Edit Reply Quote

Actually i have to say... when tc left.. ocieana died lol...
Sure they used gay tactics, out numbered you etc etc... but look at Kov, OPK now. It's either dismount gank or para ganks.
Sure you people hated them... but guess what? You also needed them.. i for one will admit i miss TC.

There is probably a way to fix ocieana pvp but well.. none of you would go along with it.. it'll mean splitting ur guilds up and fighting alongside your "enemies" (maybe making 4 equally str'd guilds).. lol good luck with that...

Not only would making 4 guilds make it more balanced.. people will find it more interesting. knowing your action could tip the scale and determine if they keep the spawn or not.. rather then it being.... "ooo look rons have scouted us... lets leave"...

After Mother Russia left... wasn't really all that much fun... i tried to make a third guild to help balance ocieana but the inconsistency of people logging in just made it impossible... + also the fact KOV was recruiting like mad... KOV + TC became one guild... OPK.. nothing needed to be said...

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously the bolded part is the most important.

LA?

G

if you can't beat them
OR
convince them to split their guild...
join them la?

G

<blockquote><hr>

lol la who is [1] again??????

[/ QUOTE ]

they're those guys who own you time and time again

S

Synox55

A new day has come. This land shall run red with blood. Tears of Chaos will drown your hallowed cries for mercy. Be prepared!

G

GL, just dont ally with KOV, make a 4th side on the field. Make it more interesting.

G

ditto to wat stump said.

GL LA!

GIBEROSHI, HOKUTO GOD OF REPAIR DEED MOUNTAIN LA. RESPECT LA.

G

<blockquote><hr>

GL, just dont ally with KOV, make a 4th side on the field. Make it more interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

So how many active pvp guilds are there now days? And how many are taking part in factions if any?

G

I have decided to join a new pvp guild, which 1 wants my services?

I

imported_JediSith

Jhoward arent you retired.... Watch out the Darklord of the Sith is about to return......

S

Synox55

RTLFC

Curses to you OMG! I should have known better than to underestimate your prowess, let alone your numbers! Mark my words, the next time we meet, the earth shall run red with your blood!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

So how many active pvp guilds are there now days? And how many are taking part in factions if any?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there an answer? more so about factions.

G

*thinks* theres omg, pku, kov, 1, and i think theres a couple in opk still thats all i know of as for factions i have no idea, i think theres some true brits and minax's

I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

Hey Buddy, I went to the house of blues today on Sunset Blvd in Hollywood. Owned by Dan Ackroyd. Was a good place for a coldy.

Fly out of LA on Sunday, so see you guys online Tuesday night.

Will that mean I will be in time to collect Jedi's insurance donations before he gives PvP the flick from to many deaths and goes off role playing?

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

*thinks* theres omg, pku, kov, 1, and i think theres a couple in opk still thats all i know of as for factions i have no idea, i think theres some true brits and minax's

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG/PKU is the same (allied guilds). Then there is KOV, ToC, and 1. The Ron's are still in their fake OPK. so I guess you can count them too. Oh there is still the real one too, don't worry bout that!

A few people from RUN?, S^R and III sometimes PvP also.

Factions? Well, I play! ...but apart from that who knows how many factioneers are out there, I have yet to see any in Fel in the recent past, although I have spotted some lurking round Luna, mostly Minax...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Will that mean I will be in time to collect Jedi's insurance donations before he gives PvP the flick from to many deaths and goes off role playing?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL LA

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hey Buddy, I went to the house of blues today on Sunset Blvd in Hollywood. Owned by Dan Ackroyd. Was a good place for a coldy.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm jealous

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have decided to join a new pvp guild, which 1 wants my services?

[/ QUOTE ]
You pvp?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG/PKU is the same (allied guilds). Then there is KOV, ToC, and 1. The Ron's are still in their fake OPK. so I guess you can count them too. Oh there is still the real one too, don't worry bout that!

A few people from RUN?, S^R and III sometimes PvP also.

Factions? Well, I play! ...but apart from that who knows how many factioneers are out there, I have yet to see any in Fel in the recent past, although I have spotted some lurking round Luna, mostly Minax...

[/ QUOTE ]

I know blood serpents are minax but I was what other guilds where other factions....but your very right in that its very very very very quiet in factions.

I

imported_JediSith

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL never role played and dont think i will... but i never get tried of pvping. I had enough guts to take on KOV,TC and OPK last year by myself... so i am looking forward to pvping again... If your not up to losing insurance gold / ps stay out of fel.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL never role played and dont think i will... but i never get tried of pvping. I had enough guts to take on KOV,TC and OPK last year by myself... so i am looking forward to pvping again... If your not up to losing insurance gold / ps stay out of fel.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL JEDI LOL

I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

<blockquote><hr>

I had enough guts to take on KOV,TC and OPK last year by myself... so i am looking forward to pvping again...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I think I remember seeing you do that, it went something like this:

1. Stand in Guard Zone at BMG.
2. Take two steps out of guard zone.
3. Die.
4. Use Moongate to go to Ish and res.
5. Goto step 1.

A highly successfully campaign on your behalf according to the way you see things

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

LOL never role played and dont think i will...

[/ QUOTE ]

*cough* mate, Jedi? Thats roll playing is it not? kinda? :p

D

Dalecti

replying to morry from the other locked post:

"Poor Dal, still trying pretend your a half decent pvper, in game and on these forums...
You had a couple of lucky wins then refused to duel ever again, maybe I should of done the same after beating Ron, then gone around telling everyone he couldnt beat me."

morry, i owned you 10 - 1 TWICE. i owned buster 8-2 (he then had to cry lag, even though he challenged me). i owned hata 7-1. your three 'best' pvpers all completely dominated by me on scribe mage.

lucky wins?

though, youre right, i was only "half-decent", i was just a WHOLE LOT better than anyone in your lousy guild.

I

imported_MysteryGal

Poor poor poor Dal, U did beat me a couple of times, I hadnt dueled in months what did u expect? after I had some practise tho u wouldnt duel me again, why I wonder...

Your right about Buster tho...even with the lag problems he has from NZ ( think most of the time he was 500+ ping) he still should of killed u without 1 loss.

D

Dalecti

morry, morry, morry. i assure you, you had far more practice than i ever got. i duelled you once, smoked you, then a few months/weeks later (after youd had time to practice - and you had -, duelled you again, with the EXACT same result. now you can come up with all the excuses you like, but the fact is out of 20 duels, you got 2, and to be perfectly honest, those 2 were merely lucky.

as for buster, you can coulda woulda shoulda all you like about it (and lie about his lag, just like you lied about av using your account to fight corn, AND just like you lied about the whole tourney you guys organised), but again the fact is, he got owned 8-2. no ifs, ands or buts, he asked to duel (because he had a decent conn for a change - he was every bit as quick as me, and he knows it - thats WHY he challenged me) and he got spanked.

whats the excuse for hata? you havent put one up for him yet. he had better gear (by far), and was on an incredibly fast conn and i used to watch him spank all of you in muck-around fights at luna. he got owned 7-1. whats his excuse?

remember, after all your smack talk and lies, remember who backed up their words.

dal 4 tc 0

A

Adorin

hrm - i sometimes feel sorry for you - u remember the exact scores of these duels, and they were, well, over a FKN year ago? get a damn life mate...its a game, stop reminiscing about pixel wins.... hrm, but then again, you might not have anything in RL to brag about....

and also, i really doubt u beat them all with those scores...but then again, we wouldnt remember pixel scores like u would

D

Dalecti

actually, matey, morry was the one that brought it up. i merely smacked her back down again.

the scores are correct. see, i have this near super-human ability to remember chains of 2 and 3 digits in a row. i know, its like im an alien, or some sort of demigod, for being able to store 2 numbers in my head, but what can i say, im the king.

A

Adorin

nah, i just think you only remember the duels you win.. everyone has their good and bad days, but you just seem to dwell on the times when you had a good day and forget the times when they used to kick you butt....

G

So back to factions....I see Minax had a little bit of a challenge....is this going to keep going has the interest in factions grown?

Are there any actual faction guilds out there?

I

imported_MysteryGal

LOL, you smacked me down...oh no what eva shall I do!

Dal if you were even half as good as you think you are, you would of dueled us again, but no, you knew you got lucky and took your win and ran away, like the coward you are.
As for me making excuses for Hata...lol he spanked so many of your guild ( and others) that 1 or 2 bad duels means nothing.
LOL at the "Av was using your account" cry when I killed Corn once again, I killed Corn heaps after that tourny...was Av on my account every time? your an idiot Dal...no one but myself and Odin has my account details, and believe me, if it was Av on my account, Corn would of died heaps faster than he did, he nearly got me in the 2nd duel.....

Keep living in this "Im a good pvper" world you seem to live in and (if you still play) get back on you gimped out necro/chiv char and keep trying, Im sure you will give everyone a good laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.