• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 12 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

<blockquote><hr>

Stop skipping thru the schoolyard on monday mornings telling ppl good you are at pvp and start becoming good at pvp then there would be no more board wars

[/ QUOTE ]

Beats the hell out of hobbling through the retirement village telling everyone how you USED to be the PM, until you got pwnt by me!

E

eric23

Elwood, thanks but he was at full health when i showed and killed, nice try mate.
Jedi, thanks for the kind words mate, I do try, its all fun mate and i'm looking forward to your return ....... Return of the Jedi ... hehe.
Pet, the only thing thats pathetic is how many OPK come out just to kill me, lol... one little o'l stealther.
Mr. Plod, so very right, thanks.
Ok, just like to say how good you all are on your chars and You Are, acknowledges the good pvper's out there, however if you like to 1 on 1 me, try making a stealther char, at least we will both be even, see who's the best then?
Lastly, at least i'm prepared to have a go, and yes i play my char as an assassin,so a little role play does not hurt.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Pet, the only thing thats pathetic is how many OPK come out just to kill me, lol... one little o'l stealther.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well thats OPK... I'm far from with them anymore.

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, just like to say how good you all are on your chars and You Are, acknowledges the good pvper's out there, however if you like to 1 on 1 me, try making a stealther char, at least we will both be even, see who's the best then?

[/ QUOTE ]

I could simply soulstone hiding and stealth onto my archer for resist and focus and still kill you in under 15 seconds in a 1v1 fight (no hiding/running in that). But I'm not going to do that because I know even if i did you wouldn't fight me 1v1.

<blockquote><hr>

and yes i play my char as an assassin,so a little role play does not hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah in true kov fashion. If you were really trying to "roleplay" an assassin you would have DP and fencing. Keep the excuses coming... I've yet to meet a person in Kov/TC/anywhere thats better than me or the rons on a mage. You can't play a mage because it requires too much skill and class.

G

[1] &gt; Kov, OPK. Want proof? See 10 minutes ago at terra.

This is what i think of you stealthing cowards

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks PET ... my point exactly. Enough said.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Taren was too [censored] to get away from ME?... Sneaky was actually about to attack me not Taren (I'm not in OPK noob).

G

We killed sneaky and propagandi (both opk) shortly after that pic, i'm sure they'll verify that. We owned despise, terra/star and bmg last night, superior numbers i admit, but atleast opk showed up and fought us and didn't stealth in the corner waiting for one of our weaker players to stray from the group...

And as for someone having to make a stealth archer to fight you I say bollocks! You choose to play that template, you choose to post about how you can give larger groups trouble and take people down with that template then back it up sir. I agree in part with some eric, I think you are a good stealth archer and I got nothing against you (i've ressed you a few times in the field if you rememer...) but, as I said before you couldn't kill a DECENT pk solo. But I guess you not meant to with that template anyway...

As for you howard, I am far from being in school my friend, over 10 years out of it in fact, I have no interest in board wars, I simply come here to give my two cents worth. Your arguments sound like the ramblings of a teenager though and my response to you dribble is this: until you identify who you are in game your words hold no credibility here - again - fight me or STFU.

On a side note, there has been a bit more action the last couple of days which has been good, hopefully this continues...

I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

<blockquote><hr>

On a side note, there has been a bit more action the last couple of days which has been good, hopefully this continues...

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, I hope it holds up until I get back next week.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

We killed sneaky and propagandi (both opk) shortly after that pic, i'm sure they'll verify that. We owned despise, terra/star and bmg last night, superior numbers i admit, but atleast opk showed up and fought us and didn't stealth in the corner waiting for one of our weaker players to stray from the group...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true, especially the 'superior numbers' bit

E

eric23

Thanks Elwood, in reference to your 2nd paragragh, you are quiet correct. I'll still try and tourment, even the better players out there, as I have done so previously, and yes Pet i do die, thats not a problem for me. It just makes me try harder. Oh Pet we all know how good you are, even I acknowledge that, just keep the noob crap for those that care. Thanks.

G

Nice piccy Pet.
Glad you felt that you need to take the time to take it and post it here.

You were even able to take it without all the other 1 members init that helped u.

Big effort Pet your a champ.

G

Ah so your the gutless [censored] coward Taren. I knew that would flush you out. It explains everything.

G

LOL flush me out?

Most people worked it out ages ago.
I haven't really tried to hide it.

Your brain moves like grease lightning don't it pet.
Nothin gets past u.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Nice piccy Pet.
Glad you felt that you need to take the time to take it and post it here.

You were even able to take it without all the other 1 members init that helped u.

Big effort Pet your a champ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually nob I was just out of shot, the only other [1] member close by, I didn't even bother attacking you as I knew pet would drop you easily enough. I was getting sneaky's bar up to attack him, the rest were in star room blocking the exits

I

imported_KvHokuto

<blockquote><hr>

however if you like to 1 on 1 me, try making a stealther char, at least we will both be even, see who's the best then?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've fought you many times on my stealther and you've never lasted more than 2 hits. Even for stealthers all 3 of you are pissweak, anyone with half a clue would crush you like a bug. You still play the most noob template possible after how many years? what is wrong with you?

I

imported_KvHokuto

<blockquote><hr>

and yes i play my char as an assassin,so a little role play does not hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, because a dog that shoots heavy xbow bolts out it's mouth is RP right? lol idiot lol

G

Ok so tonight pet goes down to the idoc that fell and see's a whole heap of people down there looting like crazy so we jump on our reds and go down and terrorise everyone. Well in about 5 mins there is no one left to kill so we leave but before i do i go and grab a drink and i come back to three stealth archers and a mage hitting me. Well as you can imagine, i died pretty quick so i ressed up and came back, i had to see this for myself. KOV had not one, not two, but three stealth archers together with a red mage (wraith - aka abaddon). The three that fought me tonight didn't include taren or eric, so atm the only reds that are active in KOV are 5 steath archers and a ****ty mage (who refuses to play that character unless its after midnight and he has his dismounters with him. Guys thats embarrassing...

G

Hokuto you were owned when you played and owned now you dont

Pettles poor pettles, has to ignore me because he cant handle the truth, grow up son everyone on the shard knows what your like they dont need to accept what i say..you couldnt play a stealther cause its too hard for you, accept it and move on...
someone explain this to pettles if he still cant accept the truth thanks.

Elly oh elly, ive seen you get smoked by less than 4 ppl so dont give yourself too much credit there son, oh but someone told me you do strange things with pots? That wouldnt be how your able to survive as long as you do would it by any chance?
Something pettles showed you no doubt...

Rudd, quit while your behind and let me takeover again..for the good of the country

G

<blockquote><hr>

Elly oh elly, ive seen you get smoked by less than 4 ppl so dont give yourself too much credit there son

[/ QUOTE ]

I've watched two mildly insane geriatric rat mages in despise waste him. But don't stop him, I'm enjoying a fresh chest beater in here, we've lost a heep recently.

G

gateway67

Perhaps it was late but your details are a little out on the story - Elwood you got smoked by two sealther Archers at the Idoc location to start with only Venorik &amp; Silk.

Your second attempt Eric had just turned up &amp; you taken out again, By three sealth Archers, Then Wraith turned up.

We have now only got Venorik, Silk, Eric &amp; Wraith, So 4 total.

Then yourself (Elwood) &amp; three others came, Zen a sealther archer, Septi a Necro Mage &amp; apoloiges the other name I can't remeber. After you all got taken out again, Yourself &amp; Septi came back, Where you found safety of the west side of Minoc plains server line.

Finally you got taken out again.

We waited for you guys to return, Finally we decided to check out Despise, There you all are four of you once again attacking the Champ with RUN.

Having no current issues with RUN, We targeted (1) members only &amp; once again you got taken out by the so called lame Sealthers.

End result you ended the evening all four (1) members fielding up the star room with Gobble of OPK, Only one died there Venorik, Who checked it out for RUN members as they finished the spawn, I'm hoping they all got out another way.

I was quiet impressed with Septi (Necro Mage), He died a few times but also kept changing his tactics to make it hard for us to kill him, I'm confused why (1) has a sealth Archer called Zen (as sealth archers are so lame), Its good to see The (1) &amp; OPK bonds are not really broken as it seems under pressure you team up to take out 3 sealth archers &amp; 1 mage.

Elwood after reading all your posts I was excepting to died very quickly by your hand, But you failed, I would leave the posting to Pet only as he can back up his words in pvp.

I thank you for the fun last eve, I'm hoping more KoV return from Hoildays or are able to get active.

aka Venorik .... Active since 2000 .... Ex England (So no love of France here Elwood)

E

eric23

Yes they did, para ganked every time, by no less than 4. FOUR of you, you must be realy proud of that feat, Pet. Way to go.
Oh Elwood, mate.... i was there last night, and yes 3 stealth doggies were teaming up. ok, we still have more to do, as in being more co-ordinated, its work in progress. I hope you guys were able to formulate some tactics from last night too.
To HV, yeh! what ever you say. As if we really cared. 2 hits Your a joke ..right!!!
Actually your almost as sharp as Pet.
I play my stealther for one reason, I enjoy that char type. Oh I do have other char types but I prefer to use my stealther, OK. And no you won't see them in PVP, hehe, sorry to disapoint you, just don't play your stupid game..... chest pounding. So don't try and flame me for not using them, its my choice and I will play my chars as I feel fit to.

G

You gettin all excited aren't ya Woody.

I'm a little confused though.
I wasn't there so I can only go off what everyone else is posting.
You said:
<blockquote><hr>

There were 3 stealth archers and wraith there last night, are you guys that were there denying that? If so, you are liars and your words here will never hold credability again.

[/ QUOTE ]

But 2 posts before Gateway stated:
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

????????

G

<blockquote><hr>

Perhaps it was late but your details are a little out on the story - Elwood you got smoked by two sealther Archers at the Idoc location to start with only Venorik &amp; Silk.

Your second attempt Eric had just turned up &amp; you taken out again, By three sealth Archers, Then Wraith turned up.

Then yourself (Elwood) &amp; three others came, Zen a sealther archer, Septi a Necro Mage &amp; apoloiges the other name I can't remeber. After you all got taken out again, Yourself &amp; Septi came back, Where you found safety of the west side of Minoc plains server line.

Finally you got taken out again.

We waited for you guys to return, Finally we decided to check out Despise, There you all are four of you once again attacking the Champ with RUN.

Having no current issues with RUN, We targeted (1) members only &amp; once again you got taken out by the so called lame Sealthers.

End result you ended the evening all four (1) members fielding up the star room with Gobble of OPK, Only one died there Venorik, Who checked it out for RUN members as they finished the spawn, I'm hoping they all got out another way.

I was quiet impressed with Septi (Necro Mage), He died a few times but also kept changing his tactics to make it hard for us to kill him, I'm confused why (1) has a sealth Archer called Zen (as sealth archers are so lame), Its good to see The (1) &amp; OPK bonds are not really broken as it seems under pressure you team up to take out 3 sealth archers &amp; 1 mage.

Elwood after reading all your posts I was excepting to died very quickly by your hand, But you failed, I would leave the posting to Pet only as he can back up his words in pvp.

I thank you for the fun last eve, I'm hoping more KoV return from Hoildays or are able to get active.

aka Venorik .... Active since 2000 .... Ex England (So no love of France here Elwood)

[/ QUOTE ]
Mate your story is full holes and you exadurate horribly. I was killed by two stealth archers while i was afk reading icqs. why do you think i didnt move until i was under half health once i realised what was going on? it was then that I ressed and came back with septimus, I wanted him to x heal me while i was dismounted so I could drop you all while on foot but sep is quite inexperienced. Galad is the name you 'forgot' he came for 2 minutes to res me then had to leave. Zen we didnt even know was there, he just popped up, he's wasn't in vent. Now, after the first time when i died to 2 of you, you killed me again WITH 3 STEALTH ARCHERS AND A RED MAGE.

We never fought with RUN? at the champ. RUN? never attacked us so we let them be for the time being ( we would have just killed them and took their scrolls anway) until you guys showed up then YOU fought together - care to call me a liar on this? Septimus icqed trial and error from RUN? asking if they were allied with kov and he said "no, not YET"..... YET.
Once I found the server line towards the end of the fight you could not kill me, you killed septimus but not me, it was quite funny actually. I left there mounted and alive - I swear what ever god you pray to on this one. Care to call me a liar on this one?

I know you were expecting to die quickly by my hand, you know how I know this? Because on quite a few occasions you had me dismounted and i would run to lure one of you away then I would attack and whoever it was would go into animal form and run like hell until your gank squad caught up.

As for the opk thing, we fight each other daily but we both think that much of your templates and gimp tactics to want to drop you all as soon as we see you thats why you become targets from both sides. It will continue to be like that which is why you never come out in group fights, you wait until late at night to find your targets. Funny how when me and pet were running through killing people at the idoc we didn't see any of you. Oh wait sorry, I killed abaddon(wraith) twice both times in under 10 seconds.

The star room was fielded up by septimus alone, gobble was there, he is a necro dexxer now and I was there. So thats TWO [1] members and gobble not 4. Did you come into star? no you didnt so stfu. One idiot run member came through and died aswell.

None of the three stealth archers last night had the name eirc or taren. I'm no genious but that tells me that there is 5 stealth archers in your guild possibly more, now either some of you play more than one stealth archer (roflmao if you do) or there is 5 of you, simple. What other pvp characters do you guys have playing atm? I don't recall seeing any dexxers or mages around, especially no red ones, lol again.

Lastly you say you have other chars but you prefer playing stealth archers (only in groups), and that you could but you don't want to play the 'chest beating game'. Be honest and say the real reason is that you can't so you take the easy option, it's cool we understand.

I offer to duel any of you stealth archers (you can use the character of your choice) for any amout of gold. Actually, no that won't work, you won't accept, i'm chest beating now aren't I? How about this, your 4 guys you say are active vs 3 [1] members - yes thats right just 3, i'll put up the money.
Any takers? No Didn't think so....
Hey maybe you guys could write the ******* guide to pvp, it seems your tactics are rubbing off on RUN?, they have 3 stealth archers now too - OMG imagine if you guys allied - you would be LEET !!!

My Job is done here, ELWOOD OUT!

G

Wow your really getting a nice head of steam up aren't ya woody.
Just take it easy mate you might bust something.

I

imported_KvHokuto

Yeah I'm sorry about that, you are correct, two hits was an exaggeration. Most of the time you ran away after only ONE hit because that's all it takes to nullify your whole template.

U got it all wrong, I love stealthers! -Just not hopless, cowardly new-player ones with big mouths who never improve!

G

See already your getting like pettles elly LOL hes taught you well, after all it was you who said you were "hacking" it well, and i like the rest of oceania knew exactly what you meant by it

OOh and now cause your gm cant handle the truth&lt;not unusual&gt; and ignored me hes told you too as well or be kicked out of the guild i guess? and lets face it no other guild would have you it in so your stuck between a rock and a pettles, or are they the same thing?

Feel the love for the stealth archer, you cant counter it so you cry about it, but then you "claim" to be able to pvp..BAMPPPP, try agan better luck next time son...

I

Hey, why dont you put up or shut up?

Who are your in game characters that you PvP with?

Let me guess, your a stealth archer and like all of KOV stealth archers can only fight when your in a group.

Every time I get Taren alone and he takes some damage he changes to dog between the tail form and high tails it. All you need to do to ANY of the stealth archers when they are along is POISON them and watch them FLEE.

I have to laugh at how three stealth archers are laughing it up, whats even funnier is half the time when they are grouped together they still fail.

As a stealth archer you should NEVER die because you can just hide and walk away, but most of the time KOV stealth archers like to donate insurance money I guess.

G

gateway67

At lest I was forth coming with a full story (fact) Elwood.

There were only four of us last eve, Silk, Venorik, Wraith &amp; Eric aka A'shintarie.

You must have timed your return to game well (AFK answering Icq's), Because after you were dismount by Slik &amp; a single shot by myself you started running, I guess you may have been under half health when you started moving, Two Heavy Xbows plus the added bonus of dismount will remove a lot health points, Next two arrows by us both were moving shot to finish you off.

In regards to your tactic off trying to lure one char away to kill them, I can understand this move if all your members vets, But due to this thoughtless style of play the rest of the (1) crew died because you left them, Not really team play there Elwood.

The reason I use sealth archer so much, Is for the sole reason of being a pest, no way after a title "I'm a God at PvP". My main role like the other Sealthers in KoV to dismount &amp; let the other better templates have a better chance of killing you with out being foolish.

Hopefully in the near future more KoV will become active once again, Then our task will be much easier, Drop you on foot &amp; let the Mages etc take you out.

Your very new to this Shard, KoV spent many years as the underdog, Quiet offen unable to leave the GH, Due to OPK, attacks on our members on the door step, As far as chars went most a few years back was only developing their skills, So yup newbie's in Fel.

We will always remain the Underdog by your posts, But I can say those still here &amp; those that have left have always been great friends with big hearts, That really what makes it fun, Having great mates &amp; a fair guild system to give all the chance to obtain items &amp; scrolls.

So due to history of which you have no idea of, KoV will always target anyone who is OPK or ex OPK (1).

So Elwood, if you are silly enougth to go afk in Fel on open ground you may return to find you are a Ghost, Between your rants here &amp; your membership of (1), Is the only reason I need to call a few in to insure a kill.

Happy Hunting Elwood, I be there somewhere watching *bows head*

I

Did you say you play a gimped template because you can't PvP?

The problem with stealth archers in KOV is that by YOURSELVES you are USELESS and cant kill anyone, ONE on ONE.

Now if in a one on one situation you didn't just FLEE when you received damage and you tried to fight it out, people wouldn't think its such a skilless template. However unfortunately you guys dont fight it out unless there is two, three ore more of you.

So go cry some more or come back on a character that requires a little bit of skill and show that you can after all these years as the underdog show you have learn't something.

G

gateway67

Dear Shane you state what I just posted above.

KoV sealther are here to stay &amp; will always fight in packs, Either deal with it or lets think ....... deal with it

As such the likes of OPK killed off Fel, Come to Fel, Fight, Die by our hand, Go home Trammie etc etc etc. we have heard it all in the past, Everyones past will affect game play style.

I can see no difference with (1) &amp; OPK last eve, Everyone at a Idoc, Then (1) reds turn up kill not just KoV but EOB &amp; a char with no guild title showing, I really can't see how this tactic &amp; OPK's is different, Join us or die! (1) the new OPK for Newbies

The only thing I saw is that Tazz a EoB tamer got Rezzed after the KoV blues died, I was there with my red sealthing about checking out loot, In no way did I open fire on EoB or untitled Char.

So really does it really matter if we fight one on one, Because it makes no difference to the post's here, It's all endless ranting to the blokes who killed Fel

G

ahh the "A current affair" of oceania chimes in, i guess you dont pvp much? in between your pro opk/1 podcasts and ravings against other more helpful members of the community you may not get out that much

Im many styles of chars, but unlike your guildies i dont cry when i die to a mage/necro/stealth archer/tamer/dexxer or combo of i just get back into the fray...and ive seen ronny boy on his stealth archer more than once when hes been slaughtered on his other chars so why bag out other players who use them more often and better?

Oh maybe you should try playing a stealth archer before you talk about stuff that you dont understand...

I

Listen, your rhetoric is tired and old, hence the reason you were thrown out of office.

I guess the reason you wont answer the question as to who your PvP characters are is because you know you would be laughed off the shard as well.

Go an enjoy retirement, because thats looks like or your good for now.

Unless you want to put up, then just shut up, your a has been.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RTLFC

I'm really not seeing what all this fuss is about all of a sudden, KOV has been playing lame skill-less dismounters for YEARS... this really is nothing new.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The problem with stealth archers in KOV is that by YOURSELVES you are USELESS and cant kill anyone, ONE on ONE.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn I didn't know UO was a two player game only.

Good one snapper head.
Last few weeks you've lost whatever credibility you may have had with you sad arse posting.
Quit while your ahead.

I

I like your honesty, you cant PvP so you play a gimp character and hang out in groups.

[1] kills everyone thats not in thier guild, thats because we like to PvP and therefore are not in it to hold hands and sing happy songs. Neither is OPK, hence the reason they are called PvP guilds and not Role Playing Guilds.

I understand that you play a gimp character because you cant PvP, but do you ever intend to try and learn how to play a character that requires some skill?

Quite a few members of KOV when they started couldnt PvP and they tried by playing other characters that required them to learn, yet the remaining KOV cower in the shadows and never seem to try.

Hence the reason you don't get any respect in this thread, you haven't earned any and by your own admission will never earn any.

Its like the idiots that post here under false names such as (JHoward) and never admit to who their in game characters are, they have no respect and are considered nothing more than oxygen thieves.

At least [1] members tell you who their in game characters are and are not afraid to back it up whether they win or loose, at least they have a GO.

In case you haven't listened to my podcasts or read my web site, my in game characters are:

FrogSkin [Mage]
FrozenYogurt [Mage]
Ned Kelly [Dexxer]
Fatcat [Mage]
WarCow [Archer] -- Sorry no stealth or hiding onthis char.

I certainly am far from a PvP god, but if you want my insurance you will have to earn it. At least I'm having a go not playing the gimpiest template out their and I will one on one anyone, win loose or draw.

G

It's because Pet and the rest of 0.75 have been getting cut down by - <blockquote><hr>

lame skill-less dismounters

[/ QUOTE ]

And I don't think they like it much.

G

gateway67

The last part of this phrase sums up you and your guilds attitude to pvp, oh and it's ENSURE not insure. Yep, it's official, your a moron.

owned.

Wow Elwood you only picked up on one mistake, Watch out otherwise Pet won't let you post again as it wasn't picked apart piece by piece, Line by line.

BTW I didn't know PvP had a single attitude which everyone had to consent too!
Either play the way you feel suits ya style, or why bother, Seems I'm a pest in game which I like. So if it's a lame sealther hiding archer picking his moment strike, Then heck i'm happy with it.

At the end of the day as long as I'm doing the right thing by my guild mates, I'm a happy Lame Sealther.

Well thats enougth posting on this theme, See ya in game, When I chose to be seen.

G

(rtlfc)

So if I want to make myself a "lame stealth archer" (cos I was told that with my connection it may be my best shot at trying any PvP) what skills would I need on my character?

I

imported_KvHokuto

<blockquote><hr>

The last part of this phrase sums up you and your guilds attitude to pvp, oh and it's ENSURE not insure. Yep, it's official, your a moron.

owned.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're going to grammar pick and call someone a moron, try not to misspell YOU'RE* I did something similar a while back and cimmy bbs-owned me.

I don't play here right now but I'm fairly sure they're all running this:

archery
hiding
stealth
tactics
anatomy
ninjitsu
healing

yes, they're THAT predictable.

E

eric23

Gateway67, Yes, it's why I also play a stealth archer. it's a fun char to play.
To the other mindless morons, who've posted their dribble, live with it. Your rants are Halarious. Can't play PVP .... really, you guys need a life.
Oh you all seem to forget that TC were also using stealthers, a fact that no one has yet to mention. ok, so there not abouts anymore but it still does not excuse the fact, that KOV were not the only ones to use stealthers.
Teeshy, you asked whats needed to play a stealther, I hope this helps:
Archery...110, Hiding...100, Stealth...90, Ninjitsu...110, Tactics...110, Anat ...110 and Healing ... 90.

Now you can changes the skill stats as you see fit, but this will be a good start.
Ok, lets see the rest of you, pick this to pieces, i'm sure you all will, judging by your previous posts.
Lastly, and here i'll help you... a stealth archer is a suporting char, however if that person feels that they can get the kill, he/she will. And yes, a stealther will turn and run, only to try again, there a harassing char.

So if you don't like ..... tough. Enough said.

G

Ill admit TC were FAR worse than kov at being pathetically lame, but they're gone.

Heres the lameness/cowardliness factor of current templates IMO.

Stealth Tamer &gt; Daylight &gt; Stealth Archer &gt; Damage "Gimp" Archer (my invention... see 60+ dmg concus's) &gt; Necro 4fc chiv dexxer &gt; Necro bandie Dexxer &gt; Necro Mage &gt; DP Dexxer &gt; Tactics Mage &gt; Normal Archer &gt; Ornate Axe Dexxer &gt; DP Wrestle Mage &gt; Scribe Wrestle Mage.

Those are the templates I can think off of the top of my head. Have a guess where my main character ranks in that list.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Damage "Gimp" Archer (my invention... see 60+ dmg concus's)

[/ QUOTE ]

BS lol, Beaver was doing 60-70 hp concusses way before you made deck an archer.

I claim the gimp title dammit.

In regard to the rest of you, thanks for making me laugh my ass off at the forum PvP, I had a run a few times last week which was a bit of fun, I died a fair bit thanks to the 2 or 3 KOV dismounters, its nothing new, Its a sad pathetic gimp template. Its why i played it for about 18 months. Its just fun.

G

Thanks both
That was pretty much what I thought - only thing is, with that template, it seems that all 3 stats (dex, int and str) are quite important - want to max out dex I assume, but seems you would want a fairly good mana pool, as well as a fairly good strength, so which do you sacrifice?

On my tamer archer I have 120 dex, 50 int and 90 (or 95) strength would that be a good ratio for this too? I'll have to get some patience for training stealth too, seems to go up very slowly for me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.