• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ocania not reliable

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So for the third time in two days it seems Oceania has dropped of the face of the planet. Not a scheduled down time, just gone. Though yesterday on the scheduled time, it was down for an hour and a half. t only drops out for a few minutes, but it's really gone cos when I try to log back in, Oceania is not on the list. It always seems to happen right when I'm in the middle of something rather dangerous too :mad:

Juztme

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ive been posting evertime the login server crashes for the past few weeks (with current and past issues)...but as you can see its still not fixed :(

V

Von Dagger

I have not seen Oceania on my shard list for the last 24 hours, am I the only one?