• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Obtaining resources on Test

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed that Petra's link hasn't been updated yet in the sticky (above) regarding Test Shard commands. When I logged into Test to get set up to play with the new crafting stuff, I used the context menu to get the supplies deposited into my bank box.

I couldn't help but notice that they give you this wonderful bag of imbuing supplies that has everything you need - except essences and other key ingredients.

Is this by design? I know that it isn't needed to test the runic tools and such, but it would have been nice to have. Is there some command to get those supplies that I am unaware of?

Thx.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TC-TOOLS -> Add Items in Bank -> Crafting Resources

you will get a green box with lot bags inside that have what you are looking for ;)
you can get only once per character...

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I did that - and I got lots of relic frags and gems, but no essences, no crystaline blackrock, etc etc. Just the frags, essence, residue and gems. I was just kinda hoping I wouldn't have to go and farm the other stuff, but I guess I will need to.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I did that - and I got lots of relic frags and gems, but no essences, no crystaline blackrock, etc etc. Just the frags, essence, residue and gems. I was just kinda hoping I wouldn't have to go and farm the other stuff, but I guess I will need to.
you can't get them... that box has all you can obtain for free, the rest must be farmed there or copied from your home shard...

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best thing you can do is use Character Copy and take from your home supply to test on Test Center.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed that Petra's link hasn't been updated yet in the sticky (above) regarding Test Shard commands. When I logged into Test to get set up to play with the new crafting stuff, I used the context menu to get the supplies deposited into my bank box.

I couldn't help but notice that they give you this wonderful bag of imbuing supplies that has everything you need - except essences and other key ingredients.

Is this by design? I know that it isn't needed to test the runic tools and such, but it would have been nice to have. Is there some command to get those supplies that I am unaware of?

Thx.
Sorry! :blushing:

Fixed, and added character copy link too.

As a penance, how if I copy a char with a beetle full of imbuing stuff?

S

Sevin0oo0

Spent a few hours there myself, even made a Garg (boy are they fast! - too bad there's few weaps/armor for them)
no void orbs
no goblin blood
Long as you only wanna make low end non-specialized stuff, you'll be fine.

How do we get entitled for Queen's forge? I tried that 9ac thing

How about typical talismans? undead/Goblin Slayers -
smith/crafting exceptional and reg. bonus

it's like every time I turned around, i didn't have something, make part A so i can get B, to end up w/ C that I wanted in the first place. frustrating.
so what's an easy way to get to fire island? run thru tomb of kings?

I don't need snow to make anything,

Guess I'll 'test' when it goes live. Thanks anyways

B

Benny Lava

agreed. you should be able to obtain all ingreds without farming so we can test out crafting properly :scholar:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Load up a beetle with all your resources on your regular shard and copy the character to test shard.