• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Observations from hunting abcess

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I remember people where farming this guy for supposed legendaries and then they got nerfed....

Ended up getting some usable pieces including 2 legendaries after hunting about an hour or so. Had 1100 luck and was in fel (1000 luck). Honestly I think all higher end critters (AWs, Paragons balrons ect) should have this type of loot table. Not crazy loot like roof but pieces that are actually usable.

My second observation was in regards to the loot in the chest drops. Why do they not match the intensity of the mobs that you get them off? Makes absolutly no sense at all.....

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You had better luck than me. Farmed him w/ a friend last month. Killed one (1) every 20-30 secs in Fel with overcap max luck for 1 hr per day while the luck statue was active. Did this for 3 days.

On the third day we quit. Some decent gear but nothing that good. iirc I think we had 3 legendary total & they were crap that got turned into frags. Glad it drops for someone.

RNG rarely favors me. 15 Medusa last weekend w/ 2 teeth & a serpent’s staff to show for it.

No clue on the chest loot, never even checked it. Just pulled maps out. It would be nice if there were guaranteed Fel maps in them.