• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Number of people during competition vs after

N

Nyaz

Is it just me, or did the amount of people posting here drop rapidly after the WWI competition was over? For shame, shallow-people-who-aren't-here-anymore. For shame!

Well, anyway, I'm still here!

Even though I must say that what brought me here to begin with was said competition being announced at WoW-Europe... :p

E

Eldorian

Yeah, this happened when we had a beta contest for Burning Crusade as well.

Me, I kind of prefer this little hole in the wall here, it's cozy :D

X

xdarthduckiex

I'm still here too, sometimes I just prefer lurking. :)

P

penguinduude

I came here cause of the contest, but I've started to like these forums :D

L

Lag

It's our little hole.

A hole sponsored by Blizzard, Inc.

With beta keys.

I like it.

R

Rockafizz

I'm still here too, sometimes I just prefer lurking. :)
School just started for me so comp time is cut in half And im going from 65 to 70 right now so you cans ee why im more on WoW...

However i also like lurking and Dont post on old topics or Topics that havnt changed since i was last on!

Also Lag when it sais Promo code when i send the email to get the invite switched EU to US do i enter the code for Beta or the Promotional code for the Tyrael pet i got?

L

Lag

Beta. the Tyrael code will work on any server, EU or US.

Sorrym I just copied/pasted from a blizz employee email.

R

Rockafizz

Beta. the Tyrael code will work on any server, EU or US.

Sorrym I just copied/pasted from a blizz employee email.
Okay the Forums where you posted WII and your email then edited out your email...that forum said to use your promotional code so i misunderstood that

T

The Barista

I started coming here because the WOW forums are pretty nasty and immature. I dont like having every post I make turn into "lol nice armory" or, what have you, "nerf this" and "Blizz hates everyone", pretty stupid. But hardly any posts here ...

E

Eldorian

I started coming here because the WOW forums are pretty nasty and immature. I dont like having every post I make turn into "lol nice armory" or, what have you, "nerf this" and "Blizz hates everyone", pretty stupid. But hardly any posts here ...
lol nice armory noob.

:eek:snap:

F

Fojos

Agreed.

S

Shiftey

Lost 2 more contests cant wait for this one...

lol that is like 15 i have lost

E

Emuishere

I'm always here...you're all stuck with me muahahahahahahahaha!

H

Happu

I came here when the contest was held, and i've been lurking around in my dark corner ever since.. or maybe i've always lurked around here? You'll never know.

No wait, you do.. You can see my Join Date

W

wtfisit123

omg, if all the people from both contest stay, guys... we'll be flooded