• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Number of Co-Owners?

B

BellaofCats

With the latest game update/publish, I could swear I read that we can now have up to 250 co-owners to our homes (a rather extremely generous amount I must say). So I set out to co-own each of the characters from my two other accounts; 14 total, but I could not go past 12 co-owners. So... did I misread the 250 or am I denied the last two co-owners to my home for another reason? My accounts are updated to SA and have the booster pack.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Bella

DragonSlayer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I'm not mistaken, it was to be each character could be co-owner of up to 10 houses. I'm not sure the number of co-owners per house changed.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No it hasn't it seriously limited .... I believe to 24 or something lame like that.

I was super happy about the housing until I found out about that.