• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nug'lak wynz Delz or Nub Delz

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This just in from the Deal or No Deal house on Pacific.
Nug'lak of the Bloodraven Clan won big money this eve playing Deal or No Deal. Featuring the lovey, Vana Mana Rose, Howie SandManDel and the effervesent Sneeky Banker, Norman Bates.

Yougotpowned won 4.5 million gold and the rest of the peanut gallery each took home 450k.

DJ Xblade got to interview the Orc after the show.

Nug'lak: "pikz noze" hrch hrch
DJ Xblade: "So Nug'lak, hows it feel to win so much gold?"
Nug'lak: "Mez Wynz, Ib durbatuluk, Grumpf Norm, Pushdug Ilids, clomp dem, Mez wynz mangy shinnies, bubosh warboz, Durub Xug'Klerg!
Ib so EZ eben and orc can wynz!" hrch hrch "Gug'ye"
DJ Xblade: "What did he say?"
Phoenix: "I can interpret DJ Xblade. Nug'lak said, Me wins, i rule them all, (orcish profanity) Norm, stinking elfs, kill them, I win many gold, great warboss, Leader Xug'Klerg! It so easy even an orc can win! *laughs* good by.

Attachments

S

Sebrina

Silly orcs. I have enough to deal with Ergnack in KPD. Gosh, Orcs and Elves combined - what a nightmare. Now, Gargoyles I think are pretty damn smart as far as my own encounters with them, but we have yet to see how they work in KR.

OMG - I actually got Mondain's Legacy to download on my other computer. -Have the vid card for KR, but still not sure of the graphics....played it and well, the vote is still out.
-guess I like the simplicity of the 2D still without a memory hog in my way.