• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Now that I'm back I should find a guild.

Ning

Journeyman
I'm still getting my feet back under me and getting reestablished but eventually looking at those lonely guild tags from long dead guilds above my head will get tiresome. I played heavily from 99-06 and recently returned.

I was formerly a long time elder of the old Hunters of Glory and later Third Legion and the Darkmoor guilds. Also I was the GM of the faction mongbat guild known as P:M from the earlier days if anyone remembers. I used to be a regular on Stratics as Ningauble of HOG and quite active in the Sonoma community.

My skills are likely behind the modern curve but I have most skills and classes covered from crafters and resourcers to tamer, bard, dexxers, mages, T-hunter, thief, etc. Most are 5-7x so I won't need to be carried and can fend for myself with money and resources.

Right now I'm good relearning the game and boning up on 15 years of missed content and changes on my own, but eventually having a few good friends would be nice. If anyone has a spot for an old veteran noob like myself, let me know.

Thank you.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still getting my feet back under me and getting reestablished but eventually looking at those lonely guild tags from long dead guilds above my head will get tiresome. I played heavily from 99-06 and recently returned.

I was formerly a long time elder of the old Hunters of Glory and later Third Legion and the Darkmoor guilds. Also I was the GM of the faction mongbat guild known as P:M from the earlier days if anyone remembers. I used to be a regular on Stratics as Ningauble of HOG and quite active in the Sonoma community.

My skills are likely behind the modern curve but I have most skills and classes covered from crafters and resourcers to tamer, bard, dexxers, mages, T-hunter, thief, etc. Most are 5-7x so I won't need to be carried and can fend for myself with money and resources.

Right now I'm good relearning the game and boning up on 15 years of missed content and changes on my own, but eventually having a few good friends would be nice. If anyone has a spot for an old veteran noob like myself, let me know.

Thank you.
Any chance you've been working on a fisher too?

Ning

Journeyman
Yes ma'am. Ningauble, my favorite character, has been a proud GM fisherman for 20 years. His moniker has always been the Fishin' Magician. I was actually planning to purchase the High Seas to get back on the seas and explore the new enhancements.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! PAS is a good guild to connect with on Sonoma. They gather and do things most every evening. Currently, they are gathering at and doing the Deceit event. Holler for Cinderella, Thoth or Drakelord ingame and they can get you set up. I will help you with anything I can, as well.

Ning

Journeyman
It's great to see that PAS is still going strong. They've always been a legendary Sonoma guild. I met KD once at a shard meet up in Vegas many moons ago.