• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Now that banning is done how about:

• Thread starter kennykilleduo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kennykilleduo

Some info on the future of UO , we've waited long enough. :thumbsup:

It's a little silly to see 100 posts about bannings , when we all know that at one point in time , cheaters will get caught.. :sleep2:

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I saw that the Threads was at 5000, so when I clicked here this was the newest thread (0 replies, 1 view). It must have been the 5000th thread :p

Y

Yalp

The future of UO.. oh dear me.. I have to stop laughing now.. hang on.... oops another fit of uncontrolled laughing.

Dude. The company producing this product has just S**t all over their paying customers. The question is.. how long do you think it will remain supported by EA/Mythic?

Yalpers!

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
future of uo as it looks right now=

extreme sense of paranoia from its players, afraid of being banned for something they may have bought and forgot about, or for having that loot they havnt went through from doing idocs etc...
more crazy bannings without an option for people to explain where they aquired the items there being banned for ..resulting in more paranoia..then people realising that the time and money they have placed into uo isnt worth the paranoia...so they turn off the comp and use the money they would have spent playing uo...to hit the beach's

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current state of UO : Getting out of Alpha version after 10+ years, trying to cut free from ties to the past.

Here's to getting out of Beta sometime soon, preferably earlier than another decade.

:next:

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are the bannings done???
That remains to be seen.
Some players who dupe or who trade in items they knew were duped on a large scale are still playing. I have seen two of them several times since the "bans".