• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Now selling the following pictured items available at Rares Fest Yamato 2021

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Due to overwhelming PM's and messages, I have finally decided that I will let items go, of course if the price is right :) If there are any questions/offers/etc, please PM (you'll get faster response by ICQ/Discord)
I will be transferring the items to Atlantic after the rares fest is over on Yamato, if the buyer wants the item on Atlantic, otherwise you'll have to pick up the item to take to your shard of choice.
Will accept Atlantic or Yamato (until the rares fest is over) gold, prefer that gold over item trades.

Items of note are:

1619276757905.png