• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Now Playing: Toontown Machinima!

F

Flippers

If you've visited my place (or even if you havent), you might know that I host YouTube videos in my backyard. The last was Edith Piaf in a rare American appearance. Well, I just changed it to a Toontown Machinima:

LOL so get your kick dance loopin' and enjoy :)

W

Wyld Cherry

Nice, I got the tv for youtube but never put it out yet

F

Flippers

Since YouTube changes the URL of the mp4 formate videos every few seconds, I have learned to download and host the file myself rather than hotlink. The result is a clearer, cleaner video than what they offer on their own site.

On the holodeck wall it really reminds me of projecting 16mm film in a yard or park.

F

Flippers

Wow Flipper, that must have taken you a while?

Polly
uploading 15mb? nah I got broadband.

Then I link to it in the media tab and specify "movie" as the type and assign the default media texture for the screen. I could have made something camoflauged on the holodeck grid, but I wanted it to be obvious that it's a screen.