• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Now another questioin about stable

M

milk

Hi everyone,

Here is my question. I am running a tight template which I really really like. It now appears that I may have some extra skill if what I heard is confirmed. I originally wanted to have 120 taming, not just for the stable slots and the ability to be able to tame any tamable without changing gear, but accomplishing the hardest skill to raise to legendary is just great. But I heard that you gain the extra stable slot even if you archieve the benchmark value (100,110,120) by using jewels. This sounds really suspicious but someone swore it was true. I looked around online and this information was kinda hard for me to find, or i am just not looking at the right places. Can some of the more experienced players confirm this? If that is the case, all I have to do is to bring taming to 100 and the rest would be taken care of, then I have 20 extra points to spend! I know accomplishing legendary tamer with real skill is great but being practical and time saving>vanity at this moment lol.

Sara1

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's true. Once I lost my jewels and was wanting to stable my gd asap and she wouldn't fit into my stable because I lost slots.

M

milk

It's true. Once I lost my jewels and was wanting to stable my gd asap and she wouldn't fit into my stable because I lost slots.
ooo thank you. But the title doesn't seem to change. I was switch on and off my animal lore jewel and it didn't change from elder to legendary, bummer.

L

LSRemy

easy fix, just bump yourself up with jewels to stable them. They'll stay there even after you take them off. I am shooting for 105 taming and 120 lore. With that you can control everything and when you wnat to tame just use a jewel for the extra 15. Easy. I dont understand why some people are bent on having 120 (for the title? and milestone reach? i guess) when 105 is all you really need and you can move those extra 15 points elsewhere :thumbup:. Just my point of view, to each their own. :)

M

milk

easy fix, just bump yourself up with jewels to stable them. They'll stay there even after you take them off. I am shooting for 105 taming and 120 lore. With that you can control everything and when you wnat to tame just use a jewel for the extra 15. Easy. I dont understand why some people are bent on having 120 (for the title? and milestone reach? i guess) when 105 is all you really need and you can move those extra 15 points elsewhere :thumbup:. Just my point of view, to each their own. :)
YEah with my current setup, I am only going for 100 taming and 105 lore, the rest are all from items.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can boost up with jewels which will give you all the benefits of having the skill trained, but not the title.

A word of caution however, take care to always have those jewels and skill items on when you command your pets. Especially if you're newly resurrected. Failed commands (especially if you spam them) can really pull down a creature's loyalty and in extreme cases your pet can go wild.

This is why I'd suggest that you keep training taming skills up if possible and boost other less critical skills with items as necessary. Then you have the added bonus that changing your equipment won't mean you have to change pets, and the second you're resurrected, you can call your pets back to safety :)

Wenchy