• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Now Accepting items.....

• Thread starter Blade_Thugluv
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blade_Thugluv

If anyone has any of the items they dont want and are willing to give them away for free let me know:

Bulk Order Deeds (Smith and Tailor even if junk reward type)
Holiday items
ML Marties
Paragon Marties
Doom Stealables
ToK Stealables

Also will accept any free Resources that you dont want or need.

I notice people throwing alot of stuff out in luna so im just throwing this out there.

Just send me a Private Message here on Stratics. I would say ICQ me but im kinda on the road for a few days and dont have my icq stuff on the laptop.

~Blade

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
hum, are you thinking what i'm thinking. That maybe some of this stuff might be included in the next rounds of turn ins? I confess i have about 5 chest of christmas stuff and i really have no idea where it all came from. I think that stuff has a rabbit curse on it. I'll take a lookie see at what i have and pm you.

E

Evilminion

Heh... AFTER the new turn-ins are announced, if that stuff isn't on the list, I'll let ya know. Goodness knows, I could use a bit more lockdown space...

B

Blade_Thugluv

well the bods i use even the junk ones. i fill junk ones to try and get better ones. as for the minor arties and holiday items im trying to get 125 of each.

going to fill chests withh 125 of the same item and then after i got a ton of chests filled take screen shots. yes im crazy

~Blade

B

Blade_Thugluv

oK i am no refusing BODs i think LOL the last lot of bods that was given to me = 12,857 bods both smith and tailor so i am set for awhile lol

Thank you Mr. T

~Blade