• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

November Black Market

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will take care of the set-up tonight, but I don't think I'll have time to make message-board announcements until Friday.

And if I'm at the Market, it will be a short stay. One of my choirs has a performance on Sunday morning that we've spent nearly a year in preparation. I want to be fully alert for that!

I'll likely set my "sell" bag to guild-access (first stand on the east) in case someone else wants to try to sell (or take) my ton of pink scrolls.

I don't have room any more, so everything has to go, one way or another.

(On that note, if anyone wants some old artifacts... Heart of the Lion, Totem of the Void, etc... let me know. They gotta go too. And I'll be needing some imbuer help to unravel a ton of out-dated rings, armor and weapons to boot. I unloaded an account and have about 2 weeks to clear out that house... which is full to the brim with junk I never even look at)

S

Sydrik Harpune

I will take any of those minor artifiacts off you...

Especially the Totem of the Void and/or Quiver of Rage.

Trying to build up characters from scratch is rough.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be selling a ton of artifacts too, for a VERY good price. My house is too full. As always, pirates get a 20% discount.

As for unraveling, just give me your bag and I'll do it for you.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somewhere near the end of the Black Market my internet died on me. Sorry guys.

It was a great event, thanks to all who joined!

D

Dentarg

Thanks for letting me in on this first Black Market visit of mine, I may not have done much, but it was a good experience nonetheless!

- Joftaz

S

Sydrik Harpune

Worked basically all weekend... sorry I missed it.

Let me know if any of those artifacts didn't sell.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
None of it did, I'll give you the run of the place before I toss it all out.

(This goes to all pirates. I'll set a chest to "guild" for a week either later this week or next week.)

S

Sydrik Harpune

Just let me know when you get around to it...

Thanks!

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I could use an extra totem of the void perferably one that always summons a frost spider.