• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Notification of Debuffs on Mobs

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Is there a way to make it so I can see what debuffs I have on Mobs? I was in Ice dungeon other day, and putting curse and corpse skin on AOLs and then Flaming them. But couldn't tell if the two debuffs wore off or not. Also, the loot everything on corpse was not working when I clicked on the little blue bag.

Also, what would be better for AOLs? Music, peace, disco, mage and just summon fire elemental ... Or ... What I described above with necro, SS, Mage, scribe, eval and med, summon shadow wisp & blast with FS while he's cursed and corpsed?

Thanks,

What I'm looking for is a cheap(no power scroll) and easy way to gain fame for all my non-combat chars ~ soul on some of above temporary and then move on to next char. This way all my chars, even my crafters and resource gatherers can be Lords/Ladies for roleplay purposes.

Last edited:

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, there's no easy way to tell if a debuff is still active on the mob, other than just noticing the difference in damage.

My Craftsman uses a Kotl Automaton to stomp the Daemons at Daemon Temple in Fel for fast and easy Lord status. You get 2x Fame in Fel. BODs can also get you high amounts of Fame.

Last edited:

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
No, there's no easy way to tell if a debuff is still active on the mob, other than just noticing the difference in damage.

My Craftsman uses a Kotl Automaton to stomp the Daemons at Daemon Temple in Fel for fast and easy Lord status. You get 2x Fame in Fel. BODs can also get you high amounts of Fame.
Ok, thanks PlayerSkillFTW. I guess I'll try that. :)

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When IIwas bored beyond anything I used to pack a ton of SDI and an ogre scrapper on me, go reaperform, +5 sdi town bonus, etc.

Then they went down a single flamestrike w/o any debuffs :) Got old way too quick though.