• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Notice to all

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reading the notice Aedon was glad he had not yet completed his deal with Skylar. If Alira was foolish enough to enter into a deal that was not hers to make, so be it. As long as Skylar kept her place, all would be fine.
The deal had already been made between Aedon and Skylar. The fact that Alira wanted to pay gold into Skylars Accts changed nothing. Let the woman pay out her gold, in the end, Aedon got just what he had demanded.

Izznet H'unar

Journeyman
Reading the notice, Izznet was intrigued at the names mentioned. Telling Hun’ep would be interesting.

“Who? What do you mean a duchess? I don’t know any duchess. Why would they care? I work for Aedon, not some duchess. I never asked any duchess anything. What now she thinks to own me too? Well that’s just not going to happen! I do not wish to be passed around like some trinket any longer. Aedon is the one I asked for help, Aedon is the one who delivered it!

You know what else? I was never IN Moonglow! I’m not a citizen of Moonglow. How can I have crimes against a city I’ve never lived in?”

“Hun’ep, slow down. I understand. It’s a public notice, most likely some political play. Yes, Aedon is the one who helped you. He’s the only one you need to be grateful to. I’m just glad this nonsense is over.”

“I just want to go back to the Bath House and live quietly. I feel like a person, a real person. And it wasn’t for some duchess I don’t even know!”

“You can go back to the bath house. It’s alright.”