• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE ALL TRAMMIES

G

GiveitaTry

IF YOU ARE A LEADER OF A TRAM GUILD FULL OF NECROS OR JUST GOOD SPAWNERS WE ARE looking for a group LARGE group of spawners who want to do NOTHING BUT SPAWN AND MAKE MONEY... powerscrolls ARE YOURS TO KEEP.. we wont touch the champ we will OFFER YOU PROTECTION FROM ANY RAIDING GUILD...ALL THE REQUIREMENT DEMANDS IS A FULL SET OF SKULLS EVERY SINGLE DAY... SKULL: green, power, pain, death, venom, and ELIGHTENMENT. ICQ ME FOR MORE DETAILS. 380562015.

EDIT ** AND IF I GET 15 TRAMMIES WHO WANA LEARN HOW TO SPAWN... THERE COULD BE A SEPERATE GUILD MADE... CONTACT ME THROUGH ICQ OR HERE MAINLY THROUGH ICQ... WE ARE LOOKING TO MAKE YOU RICH AND US RICH...

K

KnocK_KnOck

True. I'm greedy I will admit. I'd want like 2 or so 25's per harry you do.

G

GiveitaTry

SO FAR WE HAVE UP TO 4 - 5 TRAMMIES WITH DRAGONS AND BEETLES GOING TO ATTEND ICQ ME IF YOU ARE WANTING TO ATTEND THE HARROWER FOR TRAMMIES FREE STAT SCROLLS BRING UR BLUES TAMERS ONLY!!!!!! 380562015