• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nothing like a starry night to set the mood

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After a few high fives one thing lead to another.

Edited to appease the masses

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u tell mal that everytime u see his shots? good **** tho!
If I ever questioned what mal was running he would show me his toolbar. He has nothing to hide. As he has said numerous times, he runs full screen and has his taskbar on autohide. What is so hard to understand about that?

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I tried the other day on Garden Hose with ya the other day in fire but you wouldnt stand toe to toe and watched you offscreen every time you were redlined.I didnt bother chasing you all over The Map of Britania. Also when you and malador were trying to gank Sedrick tonight in Despise i came to his aid and malador was promptly dropped. From that point you ran all the way to your house outside the dungeon. So lets see 1v1 on lame characters you run and 2v2 your buddy dies and you run. What exactly are you trying to say?

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I tried the other day on Garden Hose with ya the other day in fire but you wouldnt stand toe to toe and watched you offscreen every time you were redlined.I didnt bother chasing you all over The Map of Britania. Also when you and malador were trying to gank Sedrick tonight in Despise i came to his aid and malador was promptly dropped. From that point you ran all the way to your house outside the dungeon. So lets see 1v1 on lame characters you run and 2v2 your buddy dies and you run. What exactly are you trying to say?
Screenshots? Didnt think so. I remember fighting gardenhose and then another one of your buddies showing up a few minutes after we started fighting. Lame characters? Nothing is more lame than a necro mage. Sorry pal.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill gladly fight you gimp v gimp. When and where? my only stipulation is no dosarm and the fight needs to be in a fenced in area.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Screenshots? Didnt think so. I remember fighting gardenhose and then another one of your buddies showing up a few minutes after we started fighting. Lame characters? Nothing is more lame than a necro mage. Sorry pal.
Screen shots of what exactly? You running or Malador dying?

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look medic, anyone can use a leafblade and do that stupid move that makes it where your opponent does pretty much no damage (pretty similar to disarm). That's boring. :) But so is dp. Ahh...beautiful.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*yawn* stories.
Malador died, 2 v 2 against us, because you couldnt xheal him while he was running away. If you say it didnt happen, you're a liar.

Look medic, anyone can use a leafblade and do that stupid move that makes it where your opponent does pretty much no damage (pretty similar to disarm). That's boring. But so is dp. Ahh...beautiful. stories.
Did you really think you were talking to Medic?

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, so you deny fights ever took place, you claim a necro mage is more lame than your dp dexer, and you tell me to 1v1, then you wont fight me and say its because MY character is lame? For cryin out loud make up your mind, i dont understand what you want here, most i can tell is your just rambling mindlessly for the sake of rambling mindlessly.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, so you deny fights ever took place, you claim a necro mage is more lame than your dp dexer, and you tell me to 1v1, then you wont fight me and say its because MY character is lame? For cryin out loud make up your mind, i dont understand what you want here, most i can tell is your just rambling mindlessly for the sake of rambling mindlessly.

Did you honestly just say that? Did you not read where I said "DP IS TOO?" Talk about blind.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good fight Kahlan

It was a good fight indeed. Im man enough to say when I've been beat. However, and this is the weakness of my template in a duel, its easy to prepare for 100 of my skill points (cure pots!). Dont take that as an excuse though for the way the duel went. I got beat, nothing else to say. I even took a screen shot of you winning in case you didnt take one.

K

Key

enough with the gaming bull****; if you all are gonna duel, do it in real life and stop ****ing fantasing!

G

GL_Seller

If I ever questioned what mal was running he would show me his toolbar. He has nothing to hide. As he has said numerous times, he runs full screen and has his taskbar on autohide. What is so hard to understand about that?
I'm sorry but your guildmate has stuff to prove. Wasnt he kicked out of a guild for running unapproved programs? I dont care how long he showed pics of his toolbar he will always have something to prove to some of the readers.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Screen shots of what exactly? You running or Malador dying?
pretty sure that happened last night too, in despice. guess a dp dexer can't crossheal very well....then again.....it is malador, the guy with the template designed to heal on the run because all he can do is run away, and occassionally try to aid kahlan with a porerly timed exp or a fs, never the actual combo though. pretty awesome.

p.s. Garden, do you have chivalry?

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry but your guildmate has stuff to prove. Wasnt he kicked out of a guild for running unapproved programs? I dont care how long he showed pics of his toolbar he will always have something to prove to some of the readers.
Wow, so according to your logic if someone messes up once then they are dam*ed forever? He doesnt have **** to prove to anyone, especially you. Floy and I started FHP and we dont allow ITPPs. That is why our numbers are so low. Maybe you should talk to former FHP people and ask why they are not in the guild anymore. If they wont tell you, let me know, I'll PM you.
It goes like this. If they mention it in vent, if I can tell they are running it, if they post it in a pic- they are gone. The only way they would not be removed is if it was in a pic prior to the date they joined FHP. I dont go off the allegations of someone outside of the guild.
Ever since he joined FHP Mal has, and will continue to be, an asset to FHP. He is always willing to fight and he never whines and cries like a good majority of other people I've played with throughout the years. There's a strong possibility I'll go out of the game staying in this small guild because the people make the game enjoyable to play and they can play it right.

P.S. In case people wanted to call bs on me taking a pic of losing in a duel...here it is. It goes both ways. You win some you lose some. I lost.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good thing that photo was still on my hard drive...the wife did a sweep of all my screenshots I hadnt yet added to the web. Grrr....women!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's time you changed your guild title now.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow, so according to your logic if someone messes up once then they are dam*ed forever? He doesnt have **** to prove to anyone, especially you. Floy and I started FHP and we dont allow ITPPs. That is why our numbers are so low. Maybe you should talk to former FHP people and ask why they are not in the guild anymore. If they wont tell you, let me know, I'll PM you.
It goes like this. If they mention it in vent, if I can tell they are running it, if they post it in a pic- they are gone. The only way they would not be removed is if it was in a pic prior to the date they joined FHP. I dont go off the allegations of someone outside of the guild.
Ever since he joined FHP Mal has, and will continue to be, an asset to FHP. He is always willing to fight and he never whines and cries like a good majority of other people I've played with throughout the years. There's a strong possibility I'll go out of the game staying in this small guild because the people make the game enjoyable to play and they can play it right.

P.S. In case people wanted to call bs on me taking a pic of losing in a duel...here it is. It goes both ways. You win some you lose some. I lost.

just out of curiosity, right after this happened did malador run?

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's time you changed your guild title now.

Nah, I'd say that since 99% of my deaths still only occur to hackers that can be considered "always." Besides...I cant remember a time outside of a duel that I didnt get run down or hyper ganked. Im sure I've died 1v1..but not in quite awhile. Until last night.

BTW, mal did not run...in fact, much to my surprise, we all kind of hung out and were duelling, watching duels.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, I'd say that since 99% of my deaths still only occur to hackers that can be considered "always." Besides...I cant remember a time outside of a duel that I didnt get run down or hyper ganked. Im sure I've died 1v1..but not in quite awhile. Until last night.

BTW, mal did not run...in fact, much to my surprise, we all kind of hung out and were duelling, watching duels.
The terms "always" and "Only" are absolutes (100%). It should be "Usually" or "Most times".

M

Malador

Your mixed up buddy I dont have anything to prove. You do. You post some pics and when I say some, I mean post regularly for a year or so like I did and then you can call me out. Until then stfu I owe you nothing.

It amazes me how people who never post pics or post one or two every so often have any opinion about what I am posting.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your mixed up buddy I dont have anything to prove. You do. You post some pics and when I say some, I mean post regularly for a year or so like I did and then you can call me out. Until then stfu I owe you nothing.

It amazes me how people who never post pics or post one or two every so often have any opinion about what I am posting.
it amazes me that people think that when people don't post pics, their credibility is out the window, and everything they say is a untrue. *cough* FHP *cough*

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What amazes me is Jello. How do they get it to change from a liquid to a solid?!?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What amazes me is Jello. How do they get it to change from a liquid to a solid?!?
I have such a busy work schedule today that i have taken the time to find this out for you Lynk.

"The gelatin you eat in Jell-O comes from the collagen in cow or pig bones, hooves, and connective tissues."

Gelatin is just a processed version of a structural protein called collagen that is found in many animals, including humans. Collagen actually makes up almost a third of all the protein in the human body. It is a big, fibrous molecule that makes skin, bones, and tendons both strong and somewhat elastic. As you get older, your body makes less collagen, and individual collagen fibers become crosslinked with each other. You might experience this as stiff joints (from less flexible tendons) or wrinkles (from loss of skin elasticity).

The gelatin you eat in Jell-O comes from the collagen in cow or pig bones, hooves, and connective tissues. To make gelatin, manufacturers grind up these various parts and pre-treat them with either a strong acid or a strong base to break down cellular structures and release proteins like collagen. After pre-treatment, the resulting mixture is boiled. During this process, the large collagen protein ends up being partially broken down, and the resulting product is called gelatin. The gelatin is easily extracted because it forms a layer on the surface of the boiling mixture.

Where can you find gelatin?

Gelatin is a common ingredient in foods because it is so versatile. It can be used as a gelling agent (as in Jell-O), as a thickener, an emulsifier, and a stabilizer. You'll find it in a variety of foods, from yogurt to chewing gum. Here is a list of some other foods that commonly contain gelatin:

* gummy bears
* sour cream
* cream cheese
* cake icing and frosting
* marshmallows
* soups, sauces and gravies
* canned ham and chicken
* corned beef
* sausage

Gelatin is even used to make the coating for pills that makes them easier to swallow. It's also in cosmetics, lozenges, and ointments.

If you are using a special mold, you need to pour the
gelatin mix into the mold before you chill it. The finished
product will take on the shape of the container holding it.

When you buy a box of Jell-O (or another brand of gelatin) at the grocery store, you get a small packet of powdered gelatin with artificial flavorings and colors. At room temperature, the gelatin protein is in the form of a triple helix. This is a fairly ordered structure not unlike that of DNA. With DNA, two chains of nucleotides are twisted together in a spiral pattern. In the gelatin protein, there are three separate chains of amino acids (polypeptide chains) have lined up and twisted around each other, and the helix is held together by weak bonds that form between the amino acids that end up on the inside of the coiled structure.

To make a gelatin mold, you have to add boiling water to the powdered gelatin. You then stir the mixture for about 3 minutes until the gelatin dissolves completely.

What happens to gelatin when you add boiling water? The energy of the heated water is enough to break up the weak bonds holding the gelatin strands together. The helical structure falls apart, and you are left with free polypeptide chains floating about in solution.

The next step is to add cold water and stick the dissolved gelatin in the refrigerator to chill for several hours. When you cool down the mixture, the polypeptide chains begin to reassociate and reform the tight triple helix structure. However, the chilling process is slow, and the individual strands have been widely dispersed by mixing, so the helices aren't perfectly formed. In some places, there are gaps in the helix, and in others, there is just a tangled web of polypeptide chains. When the gelatin solution is chilled, water is trapped inside these gaps and pockets between chains. The protein net that is left after chilling gives the gelatin mold its shape, and the trapped water provides the characteristic Jell-O jiggle that makes it a popular food for kids to eat.

Now that i just took up half the page, here is the link to the site. Enjoy!

http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/question557.htm

M

Malador

it amazes me that people think that when people don't post pics, their credibility is out the window, and everything they say is a untrue. *cough* FHP *cough*
Ofcourse your credibility comes into question when

1. You question the credibility of others.
2. You make a claim that is disputed with nothing to back it up.

If you dont want your credibility to be questioned dont question that of others and dont make unsubstantiated claims.

For instance if you want to claim a 1 v 1 kill shot be prepared to show a 1 v 1 kill shot in a pic.

G

GL_Seller

My credability has nothing to do with this. I simply stated a fact. You were caught cheating. In my book and most peoples that flags you as a cheater. No matter how long you post clean pics. Those pics just show you werent cheating at that point.

For some reason you have posted I'm gonna guess 100's of pics with your toolbar yet you all of a sudden choose not to show your toolbar. Does it mean you cheat? No, but it does flag questions of it. These questions are all your doing and you will have to put up with it for the rest of the time you post pics. Especially when someone in your guild cries about someone not showing their toolbar.

This someone has posted many pictures of his thefts and never had a questionable picture unlike you. So that means he has more credability then you. Yet hes questioned by your guildmate. So dont get all high and mighty your credability was destroyed when you posted pictures of you cheating.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My credability has nothing to do with this. I simply stated a fact. You were caught cheating. In my book and most peoples that flags you as a cheater. No matter how long you post clean pics. Those pics just show you werent cheating at that point.

For some reason you have posted I'm gonna guess 100's of pics with your toolbar yet you all of a sudden choose not to show your toolbar. Does it mean you cheat? No, but it does flag questions of it. These questions are all your doing and you will have to put up with it for the rest of the time you post pics. Especially when someone in your guild cries about someone not showing their toolbar.

This someone has posted many pictures of his thefts and never had a questionable picture unlike you. So that means he has more credability then you. Yet hes questioned by your guildmate. So dont get all high and mighty your credability was destroyed when you posted pictures of you cheating.
Please, stop crying.

M

Malador

Certainly it does. The moment you question mine yours comes into question. That is the nature of credibility.

I have stated I do not cheat. Those pics demonstrate that I do not cheat. Until you can demonstrate otherwise please stop making accusations or I will complain to the mods.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will complain to the mods.
What else is new. Are you getting upset that he is hitting the nail on the head. And by the way, i made the comment i did because TDR suggested killing you guys and and as usual, it was completely denied because no screenshot was provided.

S

Still Frame

Personally i couldnt care less about tool bars anymore. I've been in every guild besides FHP and know who runs what. Ever since i stopped using razor im sure both TDR and UOD will tell you that i play 100% legit. Even though ive posted a good number of screenies showing my taskbar somehow im still considered a cheater, right? Use your enhancements all you want, its not like most people ever kill me with them 1v1. They just get a lucky get away. I couldnt care less if my taskbar is showing because i, as well as many of you know i dont do anything. Am i always at question? Probably but by who? People who dont post screenshots for one reason or another.

On atlantic i was laughed at because i told a certain guild i refused to run CE because i enjoy my computer too much. They told me it was required and sent me on my way. With that kind of share wide attitude its obvious why i dont play over there anymore...but point being. Just because somebody did something at one point doesnt mean they will always do it

M

Malador

What else is new. Are you getting upset that he is hitting the nail on the head. And by the way, i made the comment i did because TDR suggested killing you guys and and as usual, it was completely denied because no screenshot was provided.
I am not getting upset at all Cetric. I simply will not stand for random accusations of cheating. Especially from people who do not even play this game.

You made the comment you made because you are an annoying TROLL. You rarely if ever add anything to a thread but sarcastic and antagonistic comments.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not true, if it weren't for him I wouldn't know about Jello like I do.

O

Officerdg

You made the comment you made because you are an annoying TROLL.
I do believe this could be considered a personal attack calling him names. Maybe Cetric should call Magdalan! Or WTF ever his/her name is.

You rarely if ever add anything to a thread but sarcastic and antagonistic comments.
Pot meet Kettle

M

Malador

You made the comment you made because you are an annoying TROLL.
I do believe this could be considered a personal attack calling him names. Maybe Cetric should call Magdalan! Or WTF ever his/her name is.

You rarely if ever add anything to a thread but sarcastic and antagonistic comments.
Pot meet Kettle

You like to toss that around a bunch. Do you even understand what it means. you fit that discription as well as anyone.

Pot meet Kettle

As far as Cetric is concerned I will hold your hand and point out the obvious trolls directed at me

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1046679#post1046679

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1046117#post1046117

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1044839#post1044839

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1044829#post1044829

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1032296#post1032296

You get the picture

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You like to toss that around a bunch. Do you even understand what it means. you fit that discription as well as anyone.

Pot meet Kettle

As far as Cetric is concerned I will hold your hand and point out the obvious trolls directed at me

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1046679#post1046679

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1046117#post1046117

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1044839#post1044839

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1044829#post1044829

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1032296#post1032296

You get the picture

Nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning. Oh wait, that's Cetric getting torched.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exactly Cetric, and it really isnt being talked about. Ofcourse...I believe it was Kahlan that said it and not Malador.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning. Oh wait, that's Cetric getting torched.
i dont think u have killed me before unless i run out of cure pots of course. but i won't use that as an excuse. It is noble to defend your guildmate, therefore, when malador does the same, i call him out about it, he said bc won't 1v1 him, any time i have attempted he runs away from me. That is all. That is where this all started.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont think u have killed me before unless i run out of cure pots of course. but i won't use that as an excuse. It is noble to defend your guildmate, therefore, when malador does the same, i call him out about it, he said bc won't 1v1 him, any time i have attempted he runs away from me. That is all. That is where this all started.
yah...and Ive never died to you unless I ran out of bandages... :p