• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not UO... but a gamer with more money than brains I guess...

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am jealous of no one who plays WoW.
Now if he were running that many UO accounts, then yes, I would be jealous.

D

DHMagicMan_1

If he were running that many UO accounts, Mythic would name a Shard after him. :)

P

pavel.vesely

How much you wanna bet he's a virgin?
Haven't you heard that crazyness can be used as sexappeal?

And on money side, if you have 5k$ per year to pay your accounts and time to play them, may be you have enough to support several wives to help you do that.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Methinks people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

To much of society, we're crazy for playing these games at all.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And here I am cringing over buying 8 of an expansion YIKES!! and I still can't afford them all at once. The main three that my hubby and I play get upgraded then slowly get the rest lol. My girls always fuss theirs are the later lol but they get over it

Ori

K

Katlene

*is contented with her 1 uo account*
I barely have time for it let alone any more.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would think that the ‘bet he’s a virgin’ comment would have more to do with the fact all of his available time and energy would go towards playing WoW than would pursuing women.

That and he’s somewhat anti-social by playing a multiplayer game by himself.

Kind of seems a candidate for ‘video game addiction’ if you ask me.

X

Xel Naga

I am jealous of no one who plays WoW.
Now if he were running that many UO accounts, then yes, I would be jealous.
Wouldn't be all that impressive if it were UO.

With EA's horrible job at securing their game as we all know someone would simply need to just multi-client 30 times on 1 good PC.

Then again, anyone with 30 accounts would already know this as they have every single account bod scripting or harvesting.

Y

Yalp

And here I am cringing over buying 8 of an expansion YIKES!! and I still can't afford them all at once. The main three that my hubby and I play get upgraded then slowly get the rest lol. My girls always fuss theirs are the later lol but they get over it

Ori
send em out to make some money.. hee.. kids... those little darlings.. aka.. "the death of the pocketbook"

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...wow. That's a lot of money. Wonder what would he would do if WoW suddenly got it's plug pulled?

U

UltimaSword

...wow. That's a lot of money. Wonder what would he would do if WoW suddenly got it's plug pulled?
kill himself. lol i dont know if his addiction runs that deep but it is a deep addiction. yes given the facts i'd assume he was a virgin BUT maybe he met a wow obsessed girl. she doesn't have to be good looking. He could have sex while performing a 30 character raid! that'd be talent right there

D

Dr.Thompson

and i thought i felt bad for some of our people with a dozen accounts for one person but that is crazy, pointless and crazy

A

Azazel of LA

I actually feel bad for him, to let ANYTHING get that out of control in life is not healthy.

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crazy. What does it say about a game when one person can run that many character at the same time. Are scripts legal in WoW? I play my two accounts at the same time every now and then, and it takes all my concentration to play 2 chars at the same time on two diff computers. As for the cost... wow, I may be well off in game, but in RL im freakin poverty stricken, lol. I would love to know what this guy does for a living that allows him both the funds and the time for his "hobby". Between the cost of all those computers, and the subscriptions he could probably have paid for my car, my motorcycle, my laptop, my wifes ring, and all the student loans I have had to take out so far in school... and im in my senior year. I cant imagine paying that much money. Although I would never do what he does, I have to admit I did drool on myself looking at his setup. :eek:

And ya, my wife gets jealous when I play one account for more then 20 minutes while she is home. There is no way this guy can be married. I actually plan on showing my wife this story along with the pic to try and justify my own addiction to UO. "See honey, Im not so bad!" lol.

U

UltimaSword

Lives with mommy? His life must be "work, WoW" and then the essentials like bathroom, eating, breathing....

L

love2winalot

WTF? How in the Hell did you guys sneak into my house and take those pictures without me knowing, or prior written permission? I'm telling my mommy.........:loser:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kill himself. lol i dont know if his addiction runs that deep but it is a deep addiction. yes given the facts i'd assume he was a virgin BUT maybe he met a wow obsessed girl. she doesn't have to be good looking. He could have sex while performing a 30 character raid! that'd be talent right there
I called virgin based on the fact that it'd be near impossible to manage any sort of relationship with another person while running that many accounts. Who's got that kind of time, let alone any spare money to actually go on a date? Even in my last serious relationship I don't think I spent 5k a year on dates with my ex (Now if I counted birthdays, xmas, valenties etc. Maybe around 5k... Maybe.)

As for the cost... wow, I may be well off in game, but in RL im freakin poverty stricken, lol. I would love to know what this guy does for a living that allows him both the funds and the time for his "hobby".
Not trying to get down on the truly needy, but I bet he's one of those 'fake' disabled cases. Perfectly capable of working a job (granted, it might only be pumping gas, or bagging groceries, but still, its work.), but claims he has some sort of disability and we're all paying him to sit home and play WoW.

U

UltimaSword

Black Sun I agree. I really think the only relationship he could have is one that is based in WoW with another WoW obsessed girl. He would buy her stuff or get her stuff in-game. But chances are he is still a virgin.

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Virgin? Come on now, maybe this guy got married 10 years ago and has had lots and lots of sex. Of course, as I said, there is no way he is currently married. I cant imagine the woman that would let a guy cheat on here like that... and yes, when you have a setup like that and are running 30+ accounts in all your free time, if you were married that would be cheating on your spouse, lol. So virgin? Nah, not necessarily. But he is definitely not getting any love currently, at least not any that he doesn't have to pay for.:eek:snap:

Of course when you have 30+ WoW accounts and can raid all by your studly self... who needs sex. Right?

M

monnie101

lol and i thought UO players were bad! Isn't the average UOer usually running 2 accounts? UO is the only game that it's been normal for me to know and see people who have 10 different accounts. Their are even people who have 20-50 accounts in UO. Since WoW has 8-10mil subs it's bound to happen that you have a couple guys like this one, that's just the odds. Look at UO they have like 175k or something and a lot of those accounts are people with multiple accounts.

UO is a game that knows how to hook people. Their are a lot of people in UO who I saw that this was their entire way of life. It was their whole life! I've seen people take it extremely serious in some messed up ways where they even have groups of people involved in corrupt ingame politics like players towns and hacking people, harassing them to give up their house so they can buy it. Making people cry. I remember one kid was suicidal. No I'm not talking about some article I read, I'm talking about just me being a player in the game and seeing this was natural. In other games you might hear about this stuff in an article but in UO it's downright normal to see and hear. I have to admit I was happy to see that even stratics banned some of some. And I thought they had people in Stratics too. Ahh but maybe I am just still bitter because I was one of the ones they got. I've never owned an 18x18 ever since. I miss that house so much.

They got the term Evercrack, but UO is Evercrack + Hackers and Corruption. People who will do anything to get what they want! It's like living in Harlem in the 70s. And the GMs allow it too!