• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tracking] Not much info

• Thread starter Seth Stormcloud
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Seth Stormcloud

Hi there, I just added tracking and am having a hard time finding any info at all about this skill. Is there an FAQ somewhere on this skill? Anyone out there use this skill? What are the advantages/disadvantages? Any advice or tips on raising this skill? I just added this today so I am really in the dark. What can one expect from this skill as it raises. Right now when I use it, it just allows me to track creatures/npc's that are in the immediate vicinity. Will this change as it raises so that I can track friends that may be in completely different areas of the game?
Thanks

S

Stratic Fanatic

Having higher Tracking skill allows characters to track characters with higher Hiding or Stealth skills, allows objects in a broader ranger to be detected, and allows objects to be detected more reliably.

I myself do not know the max range but Ive tracked things that were almost 2 screens away before with GM tracking.