• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not Gaining

D

dielock

I set my Bard at 100 music and am using an NPC instrument. Trying to train discord.

Discord is at 97.5. I have been training on Hiryus, Lessors and Onis with no gains off Hiryus and Onis and the occasional (GG) gain off the Lessor.

My other stats are as follows:
Magery - 120
Peace - 120
Med - 115
Eval - 120

What am I doing wrong? I don't have anyone to tame 10 hiryus and Cus for me. What should I do?

J

jegilber

What Shard are you on? If it is Lake Austin, I can tame you some Hiyrus.

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure about Hiryus, you hear different opinions on whether they are better or worse than CUs..

I used CUs between 100-120. Had 7 CUs tamed and realeased in a convenient place. The gains were REALLY slow but steady.

At your level it might be worth taming yourself some Ki-Rin. I used Ki's between about 90-100 because I couldn't lay my hands on CUs at that point and it seemed to work well.