• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not gaining skills from Gregorio the Brigand?

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Strange.
o Pets run through their mana once, and thereafter don't use their specials, even after they regain enough mana to do so.
o My crimson drake doth not seem to be gaining in combat skills. He is not the one "tanking." I do not know why. I set a cat, and myself, on Gregorio, at the same time as the crimson drake. Both cat and I have now gained in weapon skill past the crimson drake who hath not gained at all.

It seem'th as though I will have to wait the week for the crimson drake to bond before any useful gaining of skill will be occurrring.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
From what I know, brigand is meant for low level training, not sure what the skill levels are. If your pet has stopped raining, time to move on to the shadow ele for skill gain.
If you're looking to gain experience for leveling up, crazed mages, or EVs. Since it's not bonded, recall first to check if there's someone who can tank for you.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They ruined Gregorio when the revamp hit.

Theres a guy on LS that swears he gets skill gains from him. SLUGS PEOPLE!!!!! Took a Cu from 60s to 100s last night while watching basketball.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They ruined Gregorio when the revamp hit.

Theres a guy on LS that swears he gets skill gains from him. SLUGS PEOPLE!!!!! Took a Cu from 60s to 100s last night while watching basketball.
No do not go to slugs! *lines up the guilds dragons to block the entrance!*

Luckily I have almost never seen people on our server there.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No do not go to slugs! *lines up the guilds dragons to block the entrance!*

Luckily I have almost never seen people on our server there.

2 of us there now on LS. But the Goo disco dog killed the slugs so his pet is just standing there.

Great for Parry. Ill have that maxxed at next whisper.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
For Cu's I use the undead room down there... beyond the slugs... it's a wonderful spot to just let the Cu have fun... gains healing and anything else like Discord all day long.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For Cu's I use the undead room down there... beyond the slugs... it's a wonderful spot to just let the Cu have fun... gains healing and anything else like Discord all day long.
They can open doors....

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Slugs/slimes and personal shadow eles at our mountain keep are our favorites. We've binged watched so much on Netflix training pets.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I enjoy the river bend by dragon turtle habit(the ants are great) until they reach about 60.2 combat skills then binge watch netflixs while my pets dance with slimes as well.. ..been rather under the weather the last few weeks so just been rewatching animes =^-^=

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I enjoy the river bend by dragon turtle habit(the ants are great) until they reach about 60.2 combat skills then binge watch netflixs while my pets dance with slimes as well.. ..been rather under the weather the last few weeks so just been rewatching animes =^-^=
I hope you will be ok Don. Your tamer posts on testing pets are always greatly appreciated. You are a heck of of a nice guy and fellow uo player..

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Agreed, hope you feel better soon, Donavon! My favorite pet training place is the Blackthorn Balrons since you can get pets pretty high there in every skill that matters, you get some gold and of course the occasional turn in arti. Those add up when you're training a lot of pets! ;)

(plus my wife hogs the tv/netflix)

North_LS

Journeyman
i find the juiced up earth eles / mudpies in tram shame 1 to be pretty good for combat skill gains to mid 90s, then i switch to farming balrons or tsukis to finish things off. requires a bit more attention, but also turns a small profit.