• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"not enough memory" can't log in

Bleak

UO Software Engineer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't log into Siege with one of my accounts since a couple of days.
If I try to log in I get past the character selection screen and even see the "Entering Britannia" message. The next thing I see is a pop up telling me this:

"There is not enough memory to continue execution. If you do not have virtual memory enabled, this could be the problem. Otherwise, you may be low on disk space, or may need to increase the ammount of space allocated for virtual memory."

I have more than enough disk space and haven't changed any of my virtual memory settings...

I have been able to log this char in a couple of days ago without any problems.
I can log in other characters on other shards (same account) without any problems at all.
I can also log into Siege with other accounts.
On my other computer I can log in without problems. It's only on this machine and only my Siege char that has this problem...

really strange...

Has anybody ever experienced something similar, or maybe even found a sollution?
This will occur when the client is unable to open a file or it can not allocate enough memory to open a file. Please check your the folder settings and available memory.